Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 9...London Town...Jacksonville Jaguars!

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Maybe I'll wake up for the last few minutes.

We'll see.

Hoping O'Brien doesn't suck. Hoping we don't lose more players.

**** Jacksoffville.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Been awake for an hour. More because my body is on midnight mode and I’m supposed to be awake right now and not because of the 8:30 kickoff.
I’d be awake anyway, I’m a glutton for punishment! If the online can slow down that pass rush, Watson will have a good game and beat these fools. If not, I just hope he can fly back home in one piece.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
The Jags will at least have their No. 1 and No. 2 receivers in terms of statistics in DJ Chark (660 yards) and Chris Conley (429 yards). Both are coming off a game in which they found the end-zone against the Jets — and in Conley’s case — it was his best game statically as a Jaguar as he registered just over 100 yards with four catches.

The Jags also have third-year receiver Keelan Cole behind Westbrook, who has found the end-zone in both of the Jags’ last two games.
link

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Being careful with lasting effects of neck stinger...........not enough to be inactive...........but enough to effect performance.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
All these years I had never heard the UK national anthem. I had no idea my country tis of thee was a rip off of that anthem. Go figure

nut

Veteran
Care Bear makes something out of that horrible penalty filled drive. Deshaun looked great though on his part.

Reactions: ROO