Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 7...Saddle Up Them Ponies...Indianapolis Colts!

Their run game scares me. Our coach scares me. Still not sure if we're cheering on fool's gold. Hope says 24-16 Texans, brain says 27-17 Colts.

If the Texans play anywhere near the level they play the past two weeks, they will win. This Colts team isn't built to go toe to toe with a high scoring offense. If we score 21-23 points or more I think we are good.

My ******* car won't start which means I can't make it to Alicias to guarantee this win today. I guess I'll have to have my car towed to the dealership tomorrow. What a drag. I guess the Texans are on their own today without my help.

Man up. Catch an uber. I swear, I thought you were from the "we can" generation.

Get'er done pops. Don't let your boys down.

If the Texans play anywhere near the level they play the past two weeks, they will win. This Colts team isn't built to go toe to toe with a high scoring offense. If we score 21-23 points or more I think we are good.

We've played two horrifically bad defenses in the last two weeks. I wouldn't take anything away from those games. Howard is out as well and the Colts can get after the QB. They also protect the QB very well and Mack is a truck.

Please don’t break my heart today Texans. I’m very vulnerable because you have my hopes up. I worry by half time I will want to do chores around the house.

I’m pretty negative on game today, prove me wrong today and give Indy a beat down like the game Foster went off in the opening game around 2011!

Will Fuller? Hurt?

GoodSmallFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

The Texans’ 8-27 record against the Colts, including playoffs, is by far their worst against any AFC South opponent:

Jaguars: 22-13

Titans: 16-18

Colts: 8-27

The Texans are 8-27 against the Colts, including playoffs, with a 3-14 record at home.

I think the record against the Colts with Watson only matters. The record that includes Carr and Schaub has no importance.

Back