Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 7...Saddle Up Them Ponies...Indianapolis Colts!

Blustering Bill has no concept of clock management.

Well they at least gained 20 yards of field position.

Which might not be good because now they can run off more clock!

Give them a short field and try to hold them to a field goal

Deshaun, Hopkins and Watt are too competitive to get OB fired. OB doesn’t see the value of timeouts going on 6 years. Doesn’t know how to tell his players to line up. Doesn’t understand the rules of the NFL. Argh!

Punt from the endzone likely gives the Colts a very high chance of getting a TD making the game unwinnable. Taking the safety allows our defense to get them on their 20 and hopefully get a stop, giving our O a chance at a tie.

Why is it a high chance of a td?

It's 20 yard difference

Taking the safety is fine, but he let the entire play clock run out and then called a TO. The epitome of stupid.

Also, maybe think ahead one play and already know that your punt team is going to do that and then you don't even waste the TO.

The guy is clueless.

Absolutely. A decent HC would have just run the punter out of bounds quickly. Sadly with who we have, that was the best we could do. Of course he messed up it at the next opportunity. He can’t get out of his own way.

Yes texans won. And Injuries have mounted harder for chiefs so far. Dude I love them both. One has an arm to die for and the other an RPO nightmare.

I would prefer they both be 100% all year long.

Brady, I wish him the sh1ts every sunday

Yeah, Mahomes is a flashy player. Just not a winner in my eyes but he can win you non-important games so I respect that. A big arm but lacks the desire the top qbs have, which is winning but than again, you’re right. Mvp’s are important I guess

On the safety, gotta laugh at anger fielding the snap and then running along the back of the endzone burning a few seconds off the clock. Hell, just let the snap go out of the endzone. Why even catch it? Why take 3 seconds before stepping out?

Back