Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 7...Saddle Up Them Ponies...Indianapolis Colts!

Just when you think .... maybe .... JUST MAYBE......... our team has turned the corner and they played 2 weeks of good ball....... then these guys show up....... which team are we??? The team that beat the falcons and chiefs or this train wreck team today???!!!! Every time Fuller goes down our offense goes to ****..... time to move on from him becuz he ALWAYS GOES Down....... we need to get a reliable speedster and corners Bad this off season....... no picks so we gotta play ball in free agency!!!
I mentioned the corner turning earlier this week. I need to see more consistency over a longer period of time than just 2 weeks. So far today they’ve shown a lack of discipline and rhythm on offense. I believed and still do that the defense had been overachieving.

The Colts O-line will keep Brisset clean all game long, but I think our defense will keep Mack In check, not allowing any big gains. TY will get his yards but only one Rec TD.

O’Brien gets cute and goes back to trying to force his system, making it a boring low scoring game. Another quiet game for Hopkins, Watson throws for one TD.

Texans 17
Colts 10

My prediction, besides the score, is damn near spot on so far. The Colts May score a couple more touchdowns than I anticipated. Our score may increase by a FG or two. O’Brien is trash!

Middle If then field please!!!!!! Tight ends and slots!!!!! And check it down to the backs!!!!!!!!! It’s magic!!!!!! Jesus O Brien act like you are a actual coach for once!!!!! HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS

Middle If then field please!!!!!! Tight ends and slots!!!!! And check it down to the backs!!!!!!!!! It’s magic!!!!!! Jesus O Brien act like you are a actual coach for once!!!!! HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS

Back to slow developing routes it seems

Back