Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 7...Saddle Up Them Ponies...Indianapolis Colts!

OmG look 4 spread in the red zone DOES NOT WORK!! Especially against press coverage there is no room!! That is why you bunch up to take advantage of limited space and defensive assignments. For the love of Pete this is football 101 day 1 stuff. This is supposed to be one of the best red zone offensive teams and they look inept today. Why?

The Texans dissociative identity disorder is back. I wonder if CND could comment on that? I blame OB.

Reactions: ROO
It would cost too much. I don’t like the idea of trading multiple early/mid round prospects for a single prospect.

Just one of their 3rds and a 5th if they want to get into the bottom of the 1st. They then would have a comp 3rd and 4-1 plus their pick. If there's a CB they really like they should go get him. I like Gladney from TCU.

I think we’ll win the 2nd half. Some adjustments will have to happen. Easier play calling, quicker routes, less stupid runs on 1st down until we get the league. You have to pass if you can’t trust your defense. You’d think ob would have learned that from playing kc and atl but...

Just when you think .... maybe .... JUST MAYBE......... our team has turned the corner and they played 2 weeks of good ball....... then these guys show up....... which team are we??? The team that beat the falcons and chiefs or this train wreck team today???!!!! Every time Fuller goes down our offense goes to ****..... time to move on from him becuz he ALWAYS GOES Down....... we need to get a reliable speedster and corners Bad this off season....... no picks so we gotta play ball in free agency!!!

Ob doesn’t utilize Hopkins right. He’s a cheat code. It wouldn’t hurt giving him chances down the field. We can expect a pi or even better a spectacular catch. Running the ball to kill time and only gaining 2 yards isn’t going to cut it.

Just when you think .... maybe .... JUST MAYBE......... our team has turned the corner and they played 2 weeks of good ball....... then these guys show up....... which team are we??? The team that beat the falcons and chiefs or this train wreck team today???!!!! Every time Fuller goes down our offense goes to ****..... time to move on from him becuz he ALWAYS GOES Down....... we need to get a reliable speedster and corners Bad this off season....... no picks so we gotta play ball in free agency!!!

This team isn't a trainwreck today.

Just one of their 3rds and a 5th if they want to get into the bottom of the 1st. They then would have a comp 3rd and 4-1 plus their pick. If there's a CB they really like they should go get him. I like Gladney from TCU.
Would you give up a bottom 1st round pick for a 3rd & 5th? I know I wouldn’t. A 2nd and two 3’s, maybe.

Back