Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 16...This is It...Tennessee Titans!!!

Dumb ass defense over pursues Tannehill. Spread out a bit and they would have sacked him.

Merci should have had him on the first rollout of the game, but couldn’t keep up. Not sure if Tannehill is faster than I thought, or we suck at lateral pursuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merci should have had him on the first rollout of the game, but couldn’t keep up. Not sure if Tannehill is faster than I thought, or we suck at lateral pursuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tanne has legs. He seems to use them sparingly. He was a WR his first 3 yrs of college.

And all week OB was “we are playing to win” at his pressers blowin smoke.

Guess that was just in case the Chiefs lost. I’m ok with it, just want the titans to go home and make vacation reservations somewhere

Guess that was just in case the Chiefs lost. I’m ok with it, just want the titans to go home and make vacation reservations somewhere

But we also want the Pats to lose in the 1st round. Who would you rather have the Pats face? Steelers or Titans?

Miami and Chargers have more pride. This game just shows you OB and the Texans don’t care much about it.

meh........we'll lose today and then lose again next week. Off season will suck and OB will be back next year for another round of NFL Mediocrity in Houston.

Time's marching on folks and we're going nowhere slowly.

Back