Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

Should've been playing like this. Good defensive stance, terrible Broncos punt in which leads to excellent field position. Hopefully the offense can capitalize. Need to strike quickly

The Niners/Saints announcers just had a great observation and it summarizes the difference.

One asked the other about what they thought about the aggressiveness the Niners are showing right now and the other said "That's how Shanahan is wired, he wants his guys to make the plays instead of New Orleans. He doesn't want to just survive this game."

That's the difference between a guy like Shanahan and these O'Brien-led Texans. The former wants to win and trusts his guys to make sure it happens. The latter, time and time again, just wants to survive. And, what do I always say? That's not sustainable.

As I stated earlier in thread "It's going to be a great day! From both sides of the ball Go Texans!" I was implying that to the Texans not the Broncos lol. Ouch that one hurts. Oh well Texans get ready to play the Titans twice this month.

Back