Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 10...Win The Trenches...Baltimore Ravens!

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Nfl (damn nazis) has an agenda.

If they're not going to call pi's we should be mugging them to.

Omerta

Waterboy
But it's not human error, it's rigged if you can't bother to overturn obvious pass interference calls. Think I'm going to go play Xbox, I am just so upset that something so blatantly obvious cannot be corrected when anyone with a brain cell can tell it was wrong on the field.
They have been like that all year. Was it PI? Yes it was. Once they didn't call it were they overturning? Nope. They haven't all year. It's not something specific to the Texans. I honestly I think the refs are doing it as a middle finger to the league.

TheKDog

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Could have something to do with the defense the Ravens are playing. Making Watson throw from the pocket and beating them with deep ball is actually quite smart.
And O'Brien fails to adjust.

We've seen this before.

There has been a massive investment in future picks and capspace in thos offense. It's unacceptable to have zero points.

Reactions: ROO

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
LOL to those (few) that claims we aren't better if we had JD. If anything, he'd at least attract a double team.
We are better with him, but not enough to pay him 120 million bucks considering he would be a non-factor for large swaths of the season because that's how he always is.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
The fact that they're not overturning blatant PI calls is a big **** you to anyone who was up in arms about the worst call in NFL history last January.

This "make PI challengable" was just lip service to people who were bitching about that catastrophic, inexplicable, season-changing failure.

Pathetic.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
My interest in this game has significantly dropped after the non-call. What's even the point of watching if it's all rigged?
True, hopefully you guys are starting to believe me when I tell you the NFL is rigged.

Watch now, the Texans will start to get some calls. Gotta set up a good finish to the game.

Finally Watson hits the TE.

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
But it's not human error, it's rigged if you can't bother to overturn obvious pass interference calls. Think I'm going to go play Xbox, I am just so upset that something so blatantly obvious cannot be corrected when anyone with a brain cell can tell it was wrong on the field.
They havent called it all year. It's like they out the option to overturn in for coaches to appease the masses after saints debacle. A rule to shut up everyone but a rule they dont care to enforce.

Its literally a waste of a time out to call. We all see the same thing. And the league has our eyes and money lol

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Conley is so bad. He looked like a little kid chasing after a big kid on that TD. Mercilus is trash at setting the edge.

OLine is getting whipped and Watson stinks so far.
More stupid routes causing traffic and not allowing passing lanes.

austins23

Hall of Fame
OB better get his offense going or this is gonna get out of hand.
The D is playing soft. Need a big play here. Thy get ball in 3rd Q.

Reactions: ROO

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
And O'Brien fails to adjust.

We've seen this before.

There has been a massive investment in future picks and capspace in thos offense. It's unacceptable to have zero points.
Tell me what adjustments you want him to make? Be specific

The Te's and RB's are open in the flats/middle of the field and Watson is holding he ball too long. My adjustment would be to line Nuk/Fells up on the same side of the field and have Fells run a crossing route and Nuk a slant behind it from the same of the field.