Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Free Agency

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Marvin Jones offer:

Chris Conley came for a visit per Aaron Wilson on twitter.

I think they fit the mold they are trying to fill (tall, fast X prospect at WR). Assuming new FO/coaching staff views Cooks and Cobb are Z and slot respectively. Conley visited same time as Jenkins who just signed yesterday so after the signings of Moncrief/Erickson/Moore means Caserio is still seeing who wants to play on a 3ish million/year salary.
And it looks like Chris Conley took the 1 year deal after mulling it over this weekend :)

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
And it looks like Chris Conley took the 1 year deal after mulling it over this weekend :)

I wanted Chris Conley (Georgia) in the 2015 NFL Draft and selected him in my Mock draft(s). I'm happy to see him coming on board......better late than never.

michaelm

vox nihili
I wonder if part of Caserio's plan involves trying to flip some of these new signings for late round draft picks to teams making playoff runs later in the year.
Say a team has a late injury and willing to throw us a 7th to rent a player at a position of need, even though that player is only under contract until the end of the season.

mussop

Hall of Fame
I’m stunned Hooker is still available. I didn’t follow him in Indy but coming out of college he looked like a future all pro. anyone know the story on him?

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member