Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Earl Thomas

Interesting take that I hadn't previously heard but has validity based on accounts of his time with the Ravens.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texans-pass-on-earl-thomas
Texans pass on Earl Thomas after numerous players made push to keep the safety out of their locker room
I have so many questions. Which players have that much clout in the locker room to speak for the team? Also, based on the comment below, which players would be comfortable getting into heated verbal exchanges with the coaches? Is someone trying to get traded?

"Recent practices have been tense and marked by occasional heated verbal exchanges between coaches and players, and the situation is fairly do-or-die with regards to salvaging a season that began with them defending a division title as they host the Vikings today. "

We know Watt was angry after Steelers game and he clearly has clout to say what he thinks. McKinney? Roby? Maybe Tunsil but #4 comes to my mind. "You kick Nik to curb and you want to sign ET?" but Mike Thompson from "sportscasting" on August 23rd said Dashaun wanted ET to phone home to Houston. So.. I'm going with the Big Daddy from Wisconsin.
Perhaps he thinks he could more easily get extension elsewhere? Mama Watt may not have liked idea of the signing either. Perhaps three mammas getting together on who is a Texan.

I have so many questions. Which players have that much clout in the locker room to speak for the team? Also, based on the comment below, which players would be comfortable getting into heated verbal exchanges with the coaches? Is someone trying to get traded?

"Recent practices have been tense and marked by occasional heated verbal exchanges between coaches and players, and the situation is fairly do-or-die with regards to salvaging a season that began with them defending a division title as they host the Vikings today. "
Can't imagine that locker room today and the days that follow.

Back