Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dre Whips Finnegan

headsplint

Rookie
LOL at N.D. Kalu on 610 postgame..

"If you didn't like what you saw from AJ either you are a woman or a man who wishes he had woman body parts."
Exactly! I can't imagine the fight breaks out and a football fan looks away in disgust. If that's the case, maybe a little less desperate housewives on sunday and a little more football.

awtysst

Draft Guru
Alright, I am done. I have expressed my opinion. Yall don't like it and that's fine. I am done with this topic until we hear how the NFL i going to deal with this and potential suspensions.

headsplint

Rookie
See I would rather my son come home and say, see Dad I had this bully at work, who was bothering me. Instead of beating the **** out of him and getting fired, I used my head and now, not only is he gone, but I was promoted!
"...out of him and getting fired, I used my head and now, not only is he gone, but I was promoted.....and he gave me my dolly back!"

Buffi2

Veteran

"If you didn't like what you saw from AJ either you are a woman or a man who wishes he had woman body parts."
One minute here. I am a woman, a retired elementary school teacher and I like what AJ did. Applaud him even. Hayull, I wish he'd given Finnegan a bloody nose and knocked out a few teeth. Not that I would ever have advocated that in a classroom.:spin:

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
See I would rather my son come home and say, see Dad I had this bully at work, who was bothering me. Instead of beating the **** out of him and getting fired, I used my head and now, not only is he gone, but I was promoted!
LOL. Life isn't a fairy tale.

LonerATO

All Pro
CBS just showed AJ getting a game ball and apologizing to the team for losing his cool. Guy is beyond class act and this team needs to get him in the playoffs

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
So what if I am 29. DOes that mean, I am not allowed to register an opinion? What age do I need to be to have the ability to express my thoughts. I have never said I have seen or know it all. I am expressing an opinion. Fighting is currently a part of hockey. I don't deny that. But it does not have to be. Neither of us are mind readers and know where it is going in the future. I don't like the fighting aspect of hockey. International hockey does not have fighting. The Olympic hockey tournament does not allow fighting and it was an exciting tournament in my opinion. No I don't play hockey. So what? Are you saying only a person who has played a sport is qualified to comment on it?

Sure, CF is a punk. He has been one for years. But playing hard within the game of football would have been smarter. Instead of ripping CF's helmet off, taking him down, and landing a couple of uncontested shots, he could have been smarter. Let CF throw that punch and then use his inertia on the next play to deliver a nice strong hard block.

Again, I am still waiting for you to identify EXACTLY where i disrespected hockey. If you are going to throw those terms around you need to have the ability to back it up.
The reason they were uncontested is because Finnedouche was pinned on the ground by one of AJ's hands while the other delivered some blows to the head.....That's called getting your a$$ kicked.

Bro, stop whining.

Wolf

100% Texan
I hope yall got to catch the lockerroom speech

AJ-
"I am sorry about what happened on the field, I should have kept my cool. (missed the middle of it and couldn't type fast enough)
."

mattieuk

All Pro

AJ-
"I am sorry about what happened on the field, I should have kept my cool. (missed the middle of it and couldn't type fast enough)
."
And we're back to AJ being perfect again.

Dread-Head

Hall of Fame

AJ-
."
I saw it too and my towering respect for this incredible athlete has been restored. That man is the epitome of class and dignity despite his actions of the field today. Love ya André.

False Start

On # 69

AJ-
."
I saw that, Dre is a hell of a person, and a laid back guy........that I would not fluck with. :hide:

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Hate to tell y'all this, but I saw three punches landed by AJ in the replay on YouTube. The roundhouse when Finn first went down, a second more normal, somewhat roundhouse-ish punch, and the upper-cut. The first roundhouse slammed Finnegan's head into the dirt. I believe it landed and did anyway.
And that's called "getting your a$$ kicked"

:fingergun::fingergun:

TexCanada

All Pro
I have mixed feelings about this situation. A guy like CF surely does have a beating coming to him, but I don't feel as though a single thing was accomplished by AJ delivering it to him. Does anybody really think that CF is thinking, "man I sure learned my lesson today"? No, he is probably sitting there thinking that he finally accomplished what he wanted to, getting under the great AJ's skin.

An ass kicking on the scoreboard is a lot greater punch to the mouth then a physical punch to the mouth is in this situation.

Grams

Veteran

Well I am a woman and I absolutely LOVED what AJ did to that punk!

He had been hitting AJ with his elbow in the throat at the LOS. You rock AJ!!!

OzzO

.. and then?
Hard to hit a guy when he assumes the HWSNBM fetal position when you're wailing on him.

Maybe the NFL will send AJ a thank you card and a gift certificate to Chili's.

TexCanada

All Pro

AJ-
."
Thanks for sharing this, I didn't see it. Good stuff.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
I have mixed feelings about this situation. A guy like CF surely does have a beating coming to him, but I don't feel as though a single thing was accomplished by AJ delivering it to him. Does anybody really think that CF is thinking, "man I sure learned my lesson today"? No, he is probably sitting there thinking that he finally accomplished what he wanted to, getting under the great AJ's skin.

An ass kicking on the scoreboard is a lot greater punch to the mouth then a physical punch to the mouth is in this situation.
Doesn't matter to me what the hell he thinks about it. An ass-kicking is an ass-kicking.

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Yeah but now he is going 2 get a suspension. I say 4 games.
LOL, now way in hell is it 4 games......Big Ben didn't even get that for rape.

Worst case scenerio.....1 game suspension. And at just a 1 game suspension the question has to be raised.......why didn't Andre throw more punches :). A 1 game suspension is a bargain.

BullsOnParade

Original Rager
So what if I am 29. DOes that mean, I am not allowed to register an opinion? What age do I need to be to have the ability to express my thoughts. I have never said I have seen or know it all. I am expressing an opinion. Fighting is currently a part of hockey. I don't deny that. But it does not have to be. Neither of us are mind readers and know where it is going in the future. I don't like the fighting aspect of hockey. International hockey does not have fighting. The Olympic hockey tournament does not allow fighting and it was an exciting tournament in my opinion. No I don't play hockey. So what? Are you saying only a person who has played a sport is qualified to comment on it?

Sure, CF is a punk. He has been one for years. But playing hard within the game of football would have been smarter. Instead of ripping CF's helmet off, taking him down, and landing a couple of uncontested shots, he could have been smarter. Let CF throw that punch and then use his inertia on the next play to deliver a nice strong hard block.

Again, I am still waiting for you to identify EXACTLY where i disrespected hockey. If you are going to throw those terms around you need to have the ability to back it up.

Just stop.

Fighting in the Olympics? No, that's not a good idea. Do you know why? Because we're representing countries coming together for sports, instead of fighting.

You don't take contact out of football. You don't take stealing bases out of baseball. You don't take dunks out of basketball. It's what makes the sport. You're taking something out of the sport that's integral, and you don't even understand why it's in the sport in the first place. That's how you're disrespecting hockey.

You're not old enough to register a response until you can realize all of that. I'm not responding to you anymore. It's pointless. Believe what you want. :smiliepalm:

PapaL

Loose Screw
I think Terrance Howard: Whoop That Trick Lyrics redone are in order:

I'ma make these suckas recognize, I aint playing ho
If you violate, off the top, trick you gotta go
I,ve done held in,a lot of ****,
...And I'm bout 2 flip
Now I think it's time 2 show you bitches who you ****in with
A-JAY, that's the name,
And I came to bring the pain

BullsOnParade

Original Rager
I love how Cowher supports AJ and how Kubiak gave him the game ball. Sometimes fighting is just.

Go search Cortland Finnegan on YouTube, and just look at all the clips of his cheap shots.

Mailman

Pwned by Hakeem
One play that is certain to get lost in the wake of AJ making Finnegan his personal Robin Ventura is the atrociously dirty facemask committed two plays earlier by Michael Griffin, who mysteriously was not penalized on the play (they called it on Finnegan lol).

Were it not for Griffin yanking at Foster's facemask as he raced by, Foster probably would've had a 96 yd TD run.

hradhak

Veteran
Frankly, I'm glad AJ put this guy in his place. He's a POS and the NFL should be looking into suspending and getting rid of Finnegan from the league.

AJ's going to get suspended, I have no doubt, but I think they should go easy on him since he's never had any history of this and Finnegan is a turd.

hradhak

Veteran
One play that is certain to get lost in the wake of AJ making Finnegan his personal Robin Ventura is the atrociously dirty facemask committed two plays earlier by Michael Griffin, who mysteriously was not penalized on the play (they called it on Finnegan lol).

Were it not for Griffin yanking at Foster's facemask as he raced by, Foster probably would've had a 96 yd TD run.
Yeah I was pissed when I saw that. I'm hoping the NFL gets a look at it too.

GP

Go Texans!
The only thing I saw wrong with it, was that there wasn't another Texans player jumping Finnegan as hd stood out there and winked and gloated.

Should've been Pollard racing right AT Finnegan when he did that.

It should have taken all of the field security to whisk Finnegan off the field for his own protection.

I don't think Finnegan tries the cheap stuff next time. McNair is probably already compiling years and years of footage to show Goodell. Just a hunch. He went to see Goodell on behalf of Cushing.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
The only thing missing from this GIF is the bad ass uppercut that AJ landed...that was the best part....anyway to add that?

Dude, AJ is an effing beast. I partied way to hard last night and was on sobriety watch all day and doing some stuff during the game (since both teams heading into this game appeared to be garbage I didn't commit to 3 hours of sofa time).

Luckily I had just sat down to eat some lunch on the play before the fight and I even noticed AJ in the bottom of the screen having words.

Next play was AMAZING. These teams hate each other and 'Dre is a beast hands effing down! I don't know if Cortland things AJ is weak cause he is quiet or something but he should have learned his lesson last year up in Bumblescum. Some bitches just don't learn and I damn near spit my food out watching AJ lay the law down.

Pimps up, ho's down....and Cortland.....you down fool...lol @ u.

Bigbots_02

Waterboy
Its really aggrivating to listen to people talk about how they lost respect for Andre Johnson. Not many have said it but to the few who have... Seriously, you should find a cliff. Andre is a class act 99.9% of the time. And although Im aware that this is football and not boxing, you dont know what really happened. At this point in time, even if Andre really was to blam...SO WHAT... like I said, hes a class act 99.9% of the time. And believe me when I say, the last thing he would want to do is hurt his team but... If he does get suspended, it really is unfortunite but Id gladly take it... Im sure he thinks just like me... Damn the money, Im a MAN 1st

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
The only thing I saw wrong with it, was that there wasn't another Texans player jumping Finnegan as hd stood out there and winked and gloated.

Should've been Pollard racing right AT Finnegan when he did that.
Sure and get another playing risking suspension, smart call that.

Farough

Rookie
As much as I hate that Andre is probably going to get suspended for this. I LOVE IT! Finally someone stood up to that ******! He went straight at 'Dre's face on that play, its clear as day. Finnegan deserves anything that comes his way.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Awwwwwwww sssshhhhiiiiiitttttttttt........lol DAMN!!!!! That uppercut man.

Damn!

I mean, he held Cortlands head still and everything to set him up for the uppercut. Set him up perfectly.

Makes me wonder how many fights 'Dre must have been in growing up in Miami.

I'd rep you again if I could!