Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Diggs to Houston

There goes the cap space unless they restructure his deal

Sorry, must have missed it between your rants that the OT position is fine and the DT spot is a dumpster fire. My apologies.

And I'm right about that too. It's ok. Eventually, you'll come to realize that you are always wrong and I am always right. It happens. It's forgivable. Once. Twice, and it's off with your head according the King. Did I mention, I'm the King? Minor detail.

What do you think he's worth?
I'd feel a lot better if we still had both seconds. Probably still tainted by the memory of his drop in the AFC championship game, which isn't fair on my part. And that paired with his "antics" in the media just gives me a certain level of unease. Which I don't think is fair to him either.

The ray of hope is that him and CJ already seem to have a positive relationship.

I'm less doom and gloom now than I was an hour ago.

And I promise some kind of contract restructuring is emminent.

I'd feel a lot better if we still had both seconds. Probably still tainted by the memory of his drop in the AFC championship game, which isn't fair on my part. And that paired with his "antics" in the media just gives me a certain level of unease. Which I don't think is fair to him either.

The ray of hope is that him and CJ already seem to have a positive relationship.

I'm less doom and gloom now than I was an hour ago.

And I promise some kind of contract restructuring is emminent.

We do have both 2nds... We traded away the Minnesota 2nd in 2025.

Yep, and when they cut Woods they should still have enough money to sign a vet FA safety like Diggs. WR Diggs and Safety Diggs makes this a very successful offseason.

This trade definitely opens up the draft in round 2 and 3, IMO. Those wanting a DT could get their wish after all... I think they have a couple LBs targeted in round 2. I will now be surprised if we don't move to grab a LB somewhere in round 2 or 3. Steel, how do you think this impacts the draft?

Want a great defense

2. Sweat
2. P. Wilson
3. Melton
4. Cole Bishop

Want to improve the run game
4. Reiman
5. Rouse
FA

Q. Diggs

Just an exercise showing how this can become an elite team next yr.

Good football and on field move. Great value at $18m per. Now Diggs needs to accept this is CJ’s team and culture and be a part. Could blow up if he goes Prima Donna but could see with the existing leaders he just balls out. Probably looks better to Diggs to have a distributor versus playmaker at QB

Back