Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Did Anyone catch Pollard ???

Señor Stan;1522574 said:
Wayne says "Get yo ass back in bounds!"

to which Bernard replies...well....I think you all heard that OK.

Rewinding that part several times, and in the context of the game and
Bernard's explanation on his radio show, Reggie Wayne did say "Get
yo ass back in bounds, nigga." But, like Bernard says, it's always the
second man to get caught.

Rewinding that part several times, and in the context of the game and
Bernard's explanation on his radio show, Reggie Wayne did say "Get
yo ass back in bounds, nigga." But, like Bernard says, it's always the
second man to get caught.

If I remember Pollard basically said on his show that he wasn't going to take crap from someone who ran out of bounds to avoid getting hit.

I am surprised he didn't get fined.

They can't fine him for that. If that's the case they'd have to fine every player on the field in every game because nothing but curse words get thrown around all game long. It's not like he did it in a press conference or anything like that.

They can't fine him for that. If that's the case they'd have to fine every player on the field in every game because nothing but curse words get thrown around all game long. It's not like he did it in a press conference or anything like that.

I'd pay money to attend that press conference.

Loud and clear. I don't know what happened to the 7 second delay that TV uses for such incident but it didn't work this time. I think Pollard was mad that the WR ran out of bounds and cheated Pollard out of the opportunity to KNOCK THE PISS OUT OF him.

Fixed for ya. :D

The tiny-brained, brave talking tough guys on the youtube video comments are worse than what Pollard said.

Yeah that was a little unnecessary. 3d tvs are kind of a joke at this point anyway so maybe he wanted to justify the purchase to himself?

There's not that much special about a 3D TV as far as it's 3D capabilities. Basically, today's "3D TV" is just a screen that can display an image above 120Hz (or 240Hz as a better standard). Back before we had LCD TV's, almost all the refresh rates of TV screens could display at or over 120Hz. But when we took the leap to LCD's, technology kind of took a step back as far as having 3D capabilities. Now, LCD technology has advanced enough so that we get images displayed at over 120Hz, good enough for a quality 3D sequence.

So basically, all LCD TV's in the future will be "3D" just because technology in the things allows for it. Now, some of these TV's may offer extra perks such as adjusting depth of field and such. But all these TV's are the newest and greatest things on the market, so your next TV should be a "3D TV".

Just a bit of info that's unknown by about 98% of the population. Keeping you updated. ;)

As far as what Pollard said, I loved it.

Peyton is very lucky he didn't have a pick-6.

You have to expect your pass D to end up looking bad against him. Overall, the D was good to great and the offense was stupendous. :bravo:

Garcon made a hell of a play on that. QUinn had green infront of him. I still think Gary should have tried a challenge. It was wortht he risk to end the game.

They did, but Manning's second TD was when you could tell the game was going to be over. Then, his last to Collie was just BS, pretty much, as the game was definitely over then. The Colts went into halftime with 10 points, and started the fourth quarter with ten points. Our defense wasn't bad.

200+ yards in the fourth. 2 td's. He had trouble consistently moving the ball till we ran the safe keep the ball in front of you Defense.

pollard is exactly the insanity on a long leash that a team needs. heck, his non-interception on manning (out of bounds) impressed the heck out of me. he and mario take colts games as life or death propositions and that's exactly what we need to dethrone the king.

That was a great play on the ball. Pollard has a little play maker in him. The Reggie Wayne TD was amazing on the Colts part.

Back