Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2010   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Did Anyone catch Pollard ???

"F- You, Motha Fu*ker!!!!"

Right into #87's face. Man, we needed someone like him, didn't we???
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Did Anyone catch Pollard ???

loved that. finally, we're seeing some intensity on defense. all those years of apathetic capers ball are finally gone.
Old 09-12-2010   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

We rewinded that like 5 times. I had to it was so loud. That was great!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard it loud and clear.

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #5
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Did Anyone catch Pollard ???

Heard it on my 3D LED TV loud and clear and was promptly yelled at by mom for cussing (wasn't me, it was Pollard). Really funny through!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

He also dropped an N-bomb on him.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #7
Miggsy
Tyrone Biggums

Rep Power: 40 Miggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respected

Attitude! Love it
Miggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2010   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Heard it on my 3D LED TV loud and clear and was promptly yelled at by mom for cussing (wasn't me, it was Pollard). Really funny through!
3d tv... do you need it? how many glasses did it come with?
Old 09-12-2010   #9
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
3d tv... do you need it? how many glasses did it come with?

I'm not a big fan of it but the pic is clean and clear. Didn't watch the game in 3D because it wasn't being broadcast in it obviously. Came with 2 3D glasses, bought it from Sam's Club.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #10
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
"F- You, Motha Fu*ker!!!!"

Right into #87's face. Man, we needed someone like him, didn't we???

That was hilarious, I don't think CBS was happy that slipped through
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of it but the pic is clean and clear. Didn't watch the game in 3D because it wasn't being broadcast in it obviously. Came with 2 3D glasses, bought it from Sam's Club.
right on. i played some ps3 demo on one of those things the other day and i felt like i was going cross-eyed. i guess you have to get used to it .
Old 09-12-2010   #12
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 9 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Loved what Pollard said, I love when the defense has a nasty side to them
Old 09-12-2010   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I love it, but he'll prolly get a fine for it. It's BS because it's really the NFL's fault for placing mics all over the place. This is what happens :=)
Old 09-12-2010   #14
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3089 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected

Pollard has so much class, he drinks his beverage with two pinkies up.
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #15
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Might've been entertaining to have him mic'd up as that 73-yard TD got farther and farther in front of him. Or when he turned the wrong way in the end zone and a TD was caught over him.

I'm a huge Pollard fan but I wouldn't call today his finest performance.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #16
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 95 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm glad we got him he is our enforcer but the colts passing attack is still a problem as they had over 400 yards passing. We have to do something about our coverage that is our downfall on defense.
Old 09-12-2010   #17
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In that case why did you mention it was a 3D TV? Showoff!
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post

That was hilarious, I don't think CBS was happy that slipped through
Thats why you run the 7-second delay if you're going to put mics all over the field. Duh.

But nooooo...it's wrong for a player to get caught swearing.

I don't swear a lot And I have no problem with it. My wife was gasping, and I said "Look, wife, it's no big deal. He knocks the piss out of people and sometimes he follows it up with bad words. Totally acceptable."

She just stared at me. I made no eye contact and watched TV without daring to look over at her. And life went on.
Old 09-12-2010   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAROAH View Post
i'm glad we got him he is our enforcer but the colts passing attack is still a problem as they had over 400 yards passing. We have to do something about our coverage that is our downfall on defense.
Manning is the KING of getting passes off at the last second.

Other teams have QBs who are not good at this like he is, so I think we'll be OK.
Old 09-12-2010   #20
Miggsy
Tyrone Biggums

Rep Power: 40 Miggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
In that case why did you mention it was a 3D TV? Showoff!
Yeah that was a little unnecessary. 3d tvs are kind of a joke at this point anyway so maybe he wanted to justify the purchase to himself?
Miggsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read