Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Deshaun Watson new girl friend

badboy

Hall of Fame
While we are cussing and discussing Watson's ability, smarts, etc I wanted to offer that in at least the area of foxy lady, Deshawn is doing--very, very well.

latest rumors have Deshaun Watson linked to potential girlfriend Jilly Anais. Black Sports Online reported that Watson is dating Anais and the two were spotted together in September at the Texans quarterback’s birthday party. It is important to note that Watson has not confirmed these rumors.

Very lengthy article on Jilly Anais 'cause enquiring minds gotta know:

The article says when the Spurs player got injured he called her a gold digger and they broke up. Deshawn didn't come along till later

They were at the costume party together here in Houston. That was basically a month ago. Lol dang she moved on pretty fast.

They were at the costume party together here in Houston. That was basically a month ago. Lol dang she moved on pretty fast.
Well I am not too much in the know but Murray the Spur and Anais broke up several times in 2018 but at Christmas that year they were back together after he bought her some expensive items. Watson shortly thereafter was at the Pro Bowl with his then flame. So there had been several months before the two got together as I understand.

Borderline topic. . .buuuuut, since it is our QB and this stuff could affect his game. . . :whistle:
I like your but...no..wait..I like your interpretation. Look everyone my thread was not to be News from cutting-edge resources or news outlets if any such thing actually exists. It was simply a light topic during all the back and forth of the Patriots game week. She's a pretty girl and I thought it would bring a little more personable perspective to one of our players.

I like your but...no..wait..I like your interpretation. Look everyone my thread was not to be News from cutting-edge resources or news outlets if any such thing actually exists. It was simply a light topic during all the back and forth of the Patriots game week. She's a pretty girl and I thought it would bring a little more personable perspective to one of our players.

We have a lot of grumpy old men on here. Lol

Back