Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Deadspin: Why the Texans Suck

Lot of thin skin in this thread. It's a yearly article series that cracks me up. Lighten up Francis.

Have you ever read a Deadspin article? It's basically the sports version of The Onion.

Well first I disagree with you as I don't recall the Onion making statements like someone who has died will not be missed. Second, again just because they hide behind the screen of saying "its just comedy" doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out when they cross the line. My father isn't dead, knock on wood, but if some random stranger said something to me like, I can't wait for him to die and he won't be missed, I don't care if they claim to be joking or were serious I'm knocking their teeth out. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Comedy is akin to art, music, food etc. Just because you don't care for it doesn't render it unfunny, non-artistic, crappy, etc. Your sensitivities are showing. If you weren't so thin skinned you wouldn't be doubling down on this stance.

So once again, Lighten up Francis.

Alright I’m done with this conversation, since most just seem to be reverting to the “you’re thinned skin” statement instead of actually holding a discussion and debate. We’ll just agree to disagree.

Back