Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

Nice Int!!!

Looks great on NFL Gamecenter :sumo:

Can you believe they are showing the Little League World Series on ESPN when there is Football to see? I sure LUUUUUUVVVVVV Virginia!!!

You people really need to calm down lol. It's just a pre-season game. Doesen't mean anything, and Dallas is horrible. Last year most of their wins came from teams with a losing record. So don't think " oh our team just put down a playoff team ". Dunta has looked good, Babin's sack kinda, he popped off a block and kinda got lucky, but hes relentless, thats good. Peek has looked good, most of the team has looked good, but keep in mind its COWBOYS and its PRE-SEASON.

DoCt3rJ said:
You people really need to calm down lol. It's just a pre-season game. Doesen't mean anything, and Dallas is horrible. Last year most of their wins came from teams with a losing record. So don't think " oh our team just put down a playoff team ". Dunta has looked good, Babin's sack kinda, he popped off a block and kinda got lucky, but hes relentless, thats good. Peek has looked good, most of the team has looked good, but keep in mind its COWBOYS and its PRE-SEASON.
Dont ruin our fun :D

Nice run by Starling...

DoCt3rJ said:

but knowing our starters clearly outplayed the Cowboys starters brings a smile to my face.

Starling is pretty elusive. DocterJ, I agree it's nothing to get too excited over, but at the same time are you trying to tell me that Dallas doesn't have a good defense? Our offense performed real well against a great defense, IMO.

Any kind of ownage against the girls puts a smile on my face, and It'd be nice to win a preseason game... Didn't happen last year. :yap

DoCt3rJ said:

Are you telling me scoring 13 points against the best defense in 2003 (yards wise) isnt impressive? David Carr looks like John Elway.

GOOO TEXANS!!!

DoCt3rJ said:
keep in mind its COWBOYS and its PRE-SEASON.

Try telling that to a Cowboy fan. Last year all the Cowboy fans used the pre-season beatdown they put on us to negate 2002. :crazy:

My response was always "19 to 10."

It will be nice to quiet them down this year. :thumbup

Back