Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

:headbang: Let us far a way Texans informed guys..I would say the first play will be Duff taking the kick off for a score. Texans 7 Crackboys 0...Billy Crossdressing Boy Parcell throws his clip board and hit JJ on the foot and get fired before the season started. :headbang:

Remember that at 5, ABC 13 is running the NFL Films highlights of the Texans last season. I think the name is 15 Round Fight.

Here we go guys. I don't care if it's pre-season or not. I'm as excited as an ant in a 5lb bag of sugar! :thumbup :popcorn:

texans%20logo3%20copy.jpg

Carr 4-5 for 45yds in that 1st drive. :boxing:

Highlights...

Hollings run to the outside through a hold opened by Pitts/Wand for a 1st down

Bruener making Roy Williams look like a punk with that attempted ankle tackle.

Armstrong LAYING out the Cowgirl DB on the 3rd down play to AJ.

Nice defensive series. Keyshawn jawin' Dunta prolly cuz he can't get any breathin' room. Duntas on'em like Quincy on a crackpipe.

Yea there's alot of jawing going on between Johnson and Robinson, all in all Robinson is doing real well. Almost picked a pass, and was in good position on that 3rd down pass that Foreman batted down. Vontez Duff is showing good moves, doesn't seem real fast to me so far...

Cowboys seem over matched :hehe:

Special teams so far A

Defense A

Offense A

oopps Hollings just fumbled, MB recoverd (looks like a great f/a aquistion)

carr just lasered that pass while on the run. outstanding. Texans are indeed looking like a stud team that is gelling.

Verrah Nice!!!

Highlights...

Carr scrambling for a 1st down :eek:

Hollings run after the screen (blindside helmet to the ball knocked it loose)...

Bruener's heads up recovery :soldier:

Carr patiently directing traffic on the TD

Gaffneys footwork on that TD :banana:

Back