Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colts vs. Texans, Round 2

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
Good pass defense tonight on the outside. Colts passing game killed us last time. Maybe the new athletes allow more press. Saw more press amd physicality on the line tonight. The middle though, egads. I guess open because LB's biting on run??

DW4 and passing game made some plays. Fuller and Nuk together are deadly

Well it wasn’t an exciting game, but I’m glad we got the W. Hopefully before NE we’ll get some of our starters back from injury.
I thought the big offensive plays on our part were quite exciting and the big stops defensively when they were most needed were exciting! I would have felt better if we got to win in blowout fasion after taking the but kicking we took last week but all in all I enjoyed this win!

mussop

Hall of Fame
1.) I appreciate this win.
2.) Maybe we just ran into a buzz saw last week.
3.) Heart dropped when OB called timeout there at the end.
4.) Our OL got their asses whipped most of this game. Hyde had no lanes to run through 99% of the times.

DanielTx

Veteran
Win a game by 3 points. Celebrate like they won the Super Bowl. Ob gives the team 3 days off. No wonder we lose to top tier teams. O’Brien has turned them soft. Hopkins and Watson aren’t yet but it’s ridiculous. We need a hc that’s on our players a** and a obsessed winner mindset like our qb. Any win is a good win, but these guys don’t deserve 3 days off after getting embarrassed by Baltimore.

santo

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
The refs helped us there. At first I thought the refs stopped the game only to find out it was OB. Even Watson was ready to snap the ball because he knew he had fumbled. I guess we do win in spite of OB. lol

Win a game by 3 points. Celebrate like they won the Super Bowl. Ob gives the team 3 days off. No wonder we lose to top tier teams. O’Brien has turned them soft. Hopkins and Watson aren’t yet but it’s ridiculous. We need a hc that’s on our players a** and a obsessed winner mindset like our qb. Any win is a good win, but these guys don’t deserve 3 days off after getting embarrassed by Baltimore.
Um....they had a short week. The team is banged up. Players will come in for treatment.