Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"City with Worst Team Spirit" Award

You're obviously not from Houston and have not read most of the Texans boards.

-I will second atlanta. The city doesn't support the braves who is actually a good team. The hawks are well..bad. and the falcons..i don't know what i'm trying to say but show little support except for when you hear the p-word..playoffs.

-But houston is a no brainer. the only mb i go on is the texans and all i see is complaining (which is understandable as a fan), people fighting back and forth over insignificant stuff, people criticizing someones one mispelled word-->when the whole object is to talk about our team! case in point the next quote...you see this stuff all the time and i think its exactly what you're getting at.

For one you bashing the so called "band wagon fans" is just as bad as what your criticizing here. In all honesty i think your a moron. Sorry, but its ok for a "real fan" to criticize and sometimes get frustrated leaving such posts. Most the time i couldnt agree more, half of our team is absolutely horrid and this place is where we can get our frustrations out. Dont accuse anyone of not being a fan because they write posts described in your post. If we werent fans would we be here in the first place would we be driving to the sports bars every sunday at 9 am. Would we really care. Your wrong sir and just like you have every right to criticize and attack the "fans" that post here i have the right to tell you to shut your self rightous ( not sure of the speeling there but whatever) ass up, and go hate on someone else. Oh and just feel lucky that you have the priveledge of going to those games with those psl's im here in Cali and i was BORN and RAISED HOUSTONIAN

-I find this post a little harsh. i didn't see him attack any fans..just criticizing them for their lack of character. i see you attacking him because he's expressing his views which are in agreement by many people. of course everybody has their own views and can express them. its posts like yours that are completely uncalled for and unwarranted. there is no need to call anybody an ass, esp. in reference to these posts!

-This is whats so messed up about our boards that i'm having to explain this to you and you are proving our point anyways. I find it funny when people get so worked up and angry at someone on the internet...come on man there is more important things to worry about ...don't get yourself too worked up!

-I find this post a little harsh. i didn't see him attack any fans..just criticizing them for their lack of character. i see you attacking him because he's expressing his views which are in agreement by many people. of course everybody has their own views and can express them. its posts like yours that are completely uncalled for and unwarranted. there is no need to call anybody an ass, esp. in reference to these posts!

-This is whats so messed up about our boards that i'm having to explain this to you and you are proving our point anyways. I find it funny when people get so worked up and angry at someone on the internet...come on man there is more important things to worry about ...don't get yourself too worked up!

Well i would like to just take this opportunity to apologize for my words here on the Message boards. I know i should not be calling people things like morons and or a**'s, in my defense i might have had a lil to drink that evening and it did kind of enrage me to read that garbage. I will do a better job in the future of making my point without personally attacking any of the posters here on the boards.

Just about every city is like that. Everyone wants to see a winner. Kansas City was once considered a pretty good baseball town and now look at it. Years of losing can destroy just about any fan base. Every city has its bandwagoners that only support when the team is winning, the casual fans that show up and support when they can or when they feel like it, and then there are the die-hards that will support the team no matter what happens or what the team's record is.

Just about every city is like that. Everyone wants to see a winner. Kansas City was once considered a pretty good baseball town and now look at it. Years of losing can destroy just about any fan base. Every city has its bandwagoners that only support when the team is winning, the casual fans that show up and support when they can or when they feel like it, and then there are the die-hards that will support the team no matter what happens or what the team's record is.

I think at this point we are all "DIE HARDS" the past five years we have had nothing but crappy losing records. So heres to you Texans Fans for all being DIE HARD!!!!!

:fans: :fans: :fans:

I have to say, that before the game, after reading all the hooplah on here all week about what so many were going to do at the game, I was enraged and worried to even go.

BUT, the fans were great. It was a Texans stadium. I was proud of our fans.

Just remember, if we had won the toss and scored, NONE of the negative garbage would have been talked about here. Instead it would have been, "We shoved it down VY's throat".

We held our own, there is hope, the powers that be will get it straightened out.

Again, I BELIEVE!!!!

miami gives houston a pretty good run for their money. dolphin fans have to be the most fickle people on this planet, it's UNREAL.

If there were a "Worst Team Spirit City" Award, Houston would win it hands down! In all sports categories but especially football (maybe that’s why the

Guess you weren't around in 79...when the Oilers where ROBBED by the refs in Pittsburg... They returned to the Dome in the wee hours of the morning only to find 70,000+ fans cheering them on! I.E. the "Love Ya Blue" rally.

Name another city that shows that kinda support for a team after a loss?

Back