Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thread**

Beer? Check.
Lucky Texans shirt? Check.
Pantera to set the mood? Check.

I'm ready to see some ass whoopin. :fans:

I just got through listening to Far Beyond Driven! rep coming your way sir.

To heck with it, I'm gonna ride bikes with my little girl down to the bay to kill some time.

I think you're feeling under the weather...

Agreed, say you have diarrhea, no one will question because they don't want to hear about it.....go into detail saying its explosive and you are actually calling from the pot....works like a charm :cowboy1:

the field looks beautiful..

AikxnJQCQAATywN.jpg:large

Beer? Check.
Lucky Texans shirt? Check.
Pantera to set the mood? Check.

I'm ready to see some ass whoopin. :fans:

Me? I'm rocking some old Van Halen - "House of Pain" in honor of the Houston roots to the dome, and also the new Van Halen album coming out next month.

In fact the version of "House of Pain" I'm listening to is the 1976 demo version with Gene Simmons from KISS doing some background vocals!

:jam::jam::jam::jam:

Just ate some lunch...get that base in my stomach...damn....gonna get deep in the abyss today lmao!!!! may actually touch the bottom. glad i didn't buy any beer last night so i wouldn't have any early today...otherwise i'd be knee deep already.

Gonna be a massive party in the ATX today with fans....damn can't wait!!

Let's win this fuqer!!!

:htown2atx:

:fans:

How many times NFL network going to let Marshall Faulk diss the Texans today?

Okay Marshall, whose better? Andre Johnson or Pee Wee Herman?

Marshall: I gotta go with Pee Wee here. He's got that bicycle and stuff.

Ready to go. Rockin' my Deep Steel Blue #23 authentic, beer's cold, chips & dip ready!

I started tailgating 3 hours before kickoff. :fans:

GO TEXANS! :gotexans1

I said NFLN isn't much better than ESPN the other day and sombody responded as if I was on drugs. After what I've seen today and all other days since, I wonder if NFLN isn't just as crappy.

Tune in now and after the commercial they talk Cowboys! (WTF?)

And his own dance, with a song about it even! :heh:

GETCHA PULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/rickflair]

Bring it on. The Texans have always stepped up to the mark when people have written them off.

'Experts' seem pretty evenly divided on the result of this one.

I feel it could go either way.

Hope the crowd can make the difference and get in the officials heads.

So not really sure when I passed out last night, but apparently I did. Somebody asked if the web stream on nbc sports gets cut off outside america, sorry I don't know.
Coffee check, assorted salty snacks and sweets check, bowl check, and something to destroy if needed check. All I need now is for the relatives to go the bleep home :)

Just woke up. We've been waiting for this day for so ****ing long. I don't even know what to feel.

I just have my tunes crankin' and I'm getting pumped the **** up.

LETS GO.

Wade is in the booth again?? The Texans aren't telling me something about his true condition.

He had a tumor removed the size of a volleball not too long ago. It's pretty amazing he can coach today.

todays Texans inactives: 7 QB Garcia, 15 WR Maehl, 26 CB Harris, 33 S Nolan, 61 G Austin, 66 T Gardner, 88 TE Graham

He had a tumor removed the size of a volleball not too long ago. It's pretty amazing he can coach today.

todays Texans inactives: 7 QB Garcia, 15 WR Maehl, 26 CB Harris, 33 S Nolan, 61 G Austin, 66 T Gardner, 88 TE Graham

Thanks for that information. I've been awfully busy and didn't know about the tumor.

32 years ago today, my friend Nisha was born. One year ago today, celebrating Nisha's birthday by swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas, I learned of mom's stroke. Today, while I am at work for the 4th quarter, my girl Xinh will be watching her first American football game via remote feed in Viet Nam and relaying what happens to me via text(which I imagine will read, "they ran around around and now it says HOU 17 CIN 7"). For NITRO, for MOM, for NISHA, for XINH, for ME--GO TEXANS! Let's make this a good one!

Not crazy about not carrying a third QB, given how things are going, LOL.

And I thought we might carry Nolan, given his propensity to make big hits and get turnovers. Liability in coverage though.

So is Nolan injured or is Shilo Keo starting to shine?

32 years ago today, my friend Nisha was born. One year ago today, celebrating Nisha's birthday by swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas, I learned of mom's stroke. Today, while I am at work for the 4th quarter, my girl Xinh will be watching her first American football game via remote feed in Viet Nam and relaying what happens to me via text(which I imagine will read, "they ran around around and now it says HOU 17 CIN 7"). For NITRO, for MOM, for NISHA, for XINH, for ME--GO TEXANS! Let's make this a good one!

Yeah, brother!

REST IN PEACE, MA! This one's for you.

Back