Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thread**

In so happy right now. Ten years of mediocrity makes hhis moment so sweet. Texans just beat the Alpo chili out of the bengals. Next!!!

Is this surreal or what?

I mean, this is uncharted territory for the 10-year Texan fan.

Fapping is hereby permitted.

Here's to the TEXANS and all the FANS!!!

This has been great! Ten years of cheering and being laughed at all washed away in one game!!

Let's get them Dirty Birds next!

To everybody that had to watch Wali Lundy and Ron Dayne as the team's 'premiere' backs and defend them as not being that bad to the nation.

To everybody that had to claim that HWWNBN was the victim of a poor offensive line.

This is for you. This is for the **** that Houston has taken. The Texans have won a playoff game, and done it in style. Roll on Bmore. Let see what you got.

Congrats to ALL the gang here who attend the games. You've paid a huge price in more ways than one.

This day is yours, IMO.

Maybe now announcers will get the names right.

Dude....it took the media guys about a whole freaking season to learn that Foster's first name was Arian, rather than Adrian, despite being the best rusher in the league.

Schaub, and his horribly foreign sounding name will have to wait! :D

Matt Shoob...WTF?

It wasn't nearly as bad as may Mayock lobbying for the Bengals on every controversial call throughout the entire game.

Even on that last interception by Joseph, Mayock thought it was a bad idea....but it was better than (a) Jacoby botching the punt, or (b) a touchback. And the other commentator called Mayock on it.

It wasn't nearly as bad as may Mayock lobbying for the Bengals on every controversial call throughout the entire game.

Even on that last interception by Joseph, Mayock thought it was a bad idea....but it was better than (a) Jacoby botching the punt, or (b) a touchback. And the other commentator called Mayock on it.

actually that was a bad idea by Joseph becasue it was 4th down( if not mistaken), he should have batted the ball down so the Texans would have had the ball closer than they did, BUT WTF an INT is an INT and...

TEXANS WIN!

That was a great all-around game for the Texans. Defense played outstanding, Foster rushed for over 150 yards and Yates (luckily) didn't turn the ball over. If they play the same way next week I like their odds. :fans:

This is, I think, what most of us thought the Texans needed to win in the playoffs. Foster running wild, the defense playing hard and forcing turnovers.

And Yates just needed to manage the offense, not make bad decisions and not turn it over, and he succeeded there. The TD to AJ that burned Pacman was simply a thing of beauty. That it was a nice Texans TD was good enough. That AJ looked healthy and got the score made it even better. That it was Pacman getting torched? Priceless!

For years, fans of other teams could rub it in on the Texans on their short history for being the only NFL team that never made the playoffs. Well, if you want to turn it around on small and meaningless sample sizes... what other team in the NFL has a better all-time winning percentage in the playoffs? :woot2

Haha. Love Arian.

Dude looks more stylish 40 minutes after busting out a heck of a performance than I ever will.

Gives rep to the Rockets.

The guy is class all the way. Respects his opponents. Respects his fans. The guy is 100% solid gold.

Haha...you know a press conference has a low level of journalism, when John McClain is asking the best questions consistently.

Haha...you know a press conference has a low level of journalism, when John McClain is asking the best questions consistently.
About the only thing more pathetic than that would be if it were Richard Justice, assuming he was still on the local beat.

Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but they showed the sickest video for the defense at the game tonight, the defensive players stats were shown next to the player and then the players put on Assassin's Creed hoodies with the games music in the background.

There are some good pics here.

I like this one of Barwin:

136536990.jpg

In hindsight I feel better about us not having a bye week actually. We needed to play and forget about the struggle of the last 3 games of the regular season. This win not only restored the teams confidence in itself but also give us momentum heading into Baltimore.

Just gotta shake your head at Bengals fans:

This is just another typical "get rattled and lay down" job by an immature Bengals' team. They just made an average RB look like OJ. Texans will show their true colors next week; in their case, not having homefield advantage makes the biggest difference of any team in the playoffs.
GO STRIPES!!!

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=93100&page=53

No respect. It's cool though, because I feel like we are going to play so loose next week and win.

If someone uses the words "average RB" in connection with Arian Foster they are indelibly stupid. There are some for every team.

The important thing is Arian gets a chance to play vs the Ravens while the Bengals watch . It was a great game with a packed , loud stadium , and this week we get to listen to our sports media talk about the next game while they hear about next year . I don't miss that one bit .

What a game and blast us fans had in the ATX. About 300 people at the bar we took over.....got pics and vids I will have to post soon. After the game, shots were on the house and they played the Houston song by Paul Wall and them and everyone was dancing like it was a club and stuff....man.....cannot describe how bad ass that was last night!!!!

No respect. It's cool though, because I feel like we are going to play so loose next week and win.

He's also nuts talking about the Texans needing home field more than anyone in the playoffs. I think that would probably be the Ravens. At home they're like Superman, on the road they struggle to be Clark Kent and play down to every team they face.

I read a bit of their posts, and just like anywhere else you have the douches who still reduce us to an "expansion" team with a meaningless 3 game losing streak. We all know that only the carolina loss was the only "real" loss of the 3. We all know that if we had Wade P. and all starters playing we would have gone 2 of 3 there.

Typical responses: We got beat by a suck ass team and I will love watching the next team beat them, waaahhh, waaaah...

They also had the reasonable fans that said congrats to the txns and acknowledged getting beat by the better team

Back