Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thread**

Anyone spying on the Bungles' msg board?

Nah man...I've no beef with Cincy fans. They must be hurting right now - as we would be if we'd lost this game.

They've plenty to look forward to - I hope the best for them going forward.

So happy for our team and our fans. Waited a long time for this. That being said, we got lots more work to do!

This feels soooooo good!!!! All of us long suffering fans finally have a playoff win and the O looks good enough to go to Baltimore and make some noise. Baltimore hasn't had a taste of AJ in a while. AJ=gamechanger.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, yes.

You know, NBC should have cut away from the game with a couple minutes left....

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, yes.

I'm sorry, what was that again?
:D

WOW! Just wow.

I've got watery eyes. What a way to sign out from Reliant for what might be the last time this year.

Well done Texans, Well done Texans fans. 163 yards for Arian. Man.

Classy Bengals after the game as well - their coaches were shaking hands and congratulating the Texans. The way the game should be played. Classy throughout.

I'm sorry, what was that again?
:D

space.gif

Now we need Jamie Dukes to tweet how obnoxious Texans Nation is for celebrating this accomplishment.

Oh, and Charles Barkley predicted at halftime that the Bengals are BETTER and they had momentum into the rest of the game.

Suck down a turkey and a French dip sandwich and polish it off with 12 milkshakes, Chuck.

LOL, Charles now eating crow.

OMG! Rodney Harrison just told Barkley he owed Houston an apology. Then he told Barkley to stick to basketball because they know what they're talking about and he doesn't.

haha, I love Harrison sticking it in his face like that. A lot of these guys make their big bold predictions and never have to eat crow for it.

Rodney Harrison said he has to give a lot of credit to the Texans, and "they sure shut you up Charles, which was a first."

Back