Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Thread**

if the special teams suck so bad,

why is joe marciano using offensive players on kick coverages?

the one vs the colts returned for a TD had deveier posey and justin fforsettt missing tackles.

why not put more defensive players in instead of offensive players?

considering defensive players are better than offensive players at tackling.

this is common sense.

if the special teams suck so bad,

why is joe marciano using offensive players on kick coverages?

the one vs the colts returned for a TD had deveier posey and justin fforsettt missing tackles.

why not put more defensive players in instead of offensive players?

considering defensive players are better than offensive players at tackling.

this is common sense.

This is most likely Kubiaks call, he does out smart himself sometimes DUH :kitten:

This is most likely Kubiaks call, he does out smart himself sometimes DUH :kitten:

Oh god I hope he doesn't do a bunch of stupid stuff this game.

If he is smart he will won't get fancy and run some stupid trick play that backfires and hurts us. Just do the little things that make the defense a little uncomterabble. Like change up the snap count, do some fake audibles and point at d players before the snap, every once in awhile run some no huddle and what ever you do don't run straight at Geno Atkins over and over if he is blowing things up.

PLEASE Kubiak game plan smart. :foottap:

Oh god I hope he doesn't do a bunch of stupid stuff this game.

If he is smart he will won't get fancy and run some stupid trick play that backfires and hurts us. Just do the little things that make the defense a little uncomterabble. Like change up the snap count, do some fake audibles and point at d players before the snap, every once in awhile run some no huddle and what ever you do don't run straight at Geno Atkins over and over if he is blowing things up.

PLEASE Kubiak game plan smart. :foottap:

And for god's sake don't wait till the game is out of hand and we have no chance of winning to pull Matt Schaub if he is having one of his DC games!

In a few more minutes we'll start our second season of playoffs. Hopefully it goes further than the last time.

GO TEXANS!!

:texan:

More Ruud might be a blessing in disguise. He has a bit of that "everywhere the ball is" thing to him this season.

Don't **** anything up, Brandon Harris.

And for god's sake don't wait till the game is out of hand and we have no chance of winning to pull Matt Schaub if he is having one of his DC games!

Yeah he wont pull him regardless of if MS just threw his 8th pick. He would say i didnt want that bad taste in his mouth to carry over to next season.... Yeah.

Time to get the beer flowing, lets hope I'm not washing away the bad taste in my mouth.

GO TEXANS!! :)

OK i am nervious and cant be on the computer during this game, Well see yall after the game if we win. IF we dont win see yall in a few days i wont feel like talking football if we lose :).

Good luck Texans make us proud !!!

let's do this....Go Texans!!!!:swatter::swatter::swatter::swatter:

send them back as losers to that loser state that put obama back in for four more yrs!

I hope the Texans smart up and setup the run play with their pass. The two biggest run play they had last week came off of successful passing plays.

OK i am nervious and cant be on the computer during this game, Well see yall after the game if we win. IF we dont win see yall in a few days i wont feel like talking football if we lose :).

Good luck Texans make us proud !!!

I know how you feel. It's only a matter of time before two certain members start bitching so I'm outta here for now as well.

Let's Go Texans!!!!!

3 and out
illegal block in the back

so far the D came to play. Hopefully the O will settle down and move the chains and score:fans:

Back