Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Thread**

i smell gary's famous run,run,run,punt offense coming up.

soooo refresing to see foster this involved in in the passing game.

JJ Watt, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Kareem Jackson, Bryan Braman, and Owen Daniels.

Maybe Chris Myers too.

These are the guys you can consistently count upon to bring everything they have, do their jobs at a high level, and limit bad mistakes.

I'm very confused as to why guys like Barwin, Reed, and Smith are not winning more one-one-on battles.

Manning and Joseph are struggling, IMO, be side Manning playing closer to LOS to mask the loss of Cushing.

JJ Watt, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Kareem Jackson, Bryan Braman, and Owen Daniels.

Maybe Chris Myers too.

These are the guys you can consistently count upon to bring everything they have, do their jobs at a high level, and limit bad mistakes.

I'm very confused as to why guys like Barwin, Reed, and Smith are not winning more one-one-on battles.

Manning and Joseph are struggling, IMO, be side Manning playing closer to LOS to mask the loss of Cushing.

It's refreshing to see someone mention KJ like that. With Reed's groin, don't expect him to win one on one with anyone unless he can get cleanly around his man without resistant contact.

thats a bull**** neutral zone infraction, get your head in the ****ing game.

Back