Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chris Long interviews Demeco and Caserio

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
I was stunned watching the interview Nick really seemed relaxed and not the same tense wound type guy he has been at pressers the past couple years.
I think part of that is also a comfort level talking to a former player that he had prior work experience (Patriots) in a long form conversation vs a traditional media person asking headline grabbing questions while he’s standing on a podium.

corry

Waterboy
Nick has a good personality. Not the robot people think he is. He has for a while now, been pretty relaxed with the guys on 610 in the morning for which I assume is because Seth is a former player.

Really big takeaway was Nick's praise and comparison for CJ's competitiveness with Brady.

You can tell they really feel good about that pick.

Boris

All Pro
Chris Long dips!
Surprising since i figured he's a California kid + Howie is from Charlestown Boston...nobody dips in either.

but...

turns out he went to high school in Charlottesville, VA.
How'd the Longs end up there post NFL? Thought Howie got into acting & broadcasting pretty soon after his HOF career.

1684122608917.png

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Chris Long dips!
Surprising since i figured he's a California kid + Howie is from Charlestown Boston...nobody dips in either.

but...

turns out he went to high school in Charlottesville, VA.
How'd the Longs end up there post NFL? Thought Howie got into acting & broadcasting pretty soon after his HOF career.

View attachment 12118
The Long's got tired of earthquakes in LA so they moved to VA

Last edited:

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I'm Swedish, and I'll trade pickled herring for BBQ 8 days a week. You're in Texas, act like it. Eat like a Texan.
You are too parochial because real 21st century texans can enjoy bbq, pizza and yea pickled herring all in the same weekend and in good conscience.
Btw I liked that tshirt demeco was wearing. Was that a new design color ?