Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Carolina Panthers @ Houston Texans. 12/18. 12 CST. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

mcrqzt.jpg

"Now the AFC-South Champions look like Champions" - I like that line...

Now it gets interesting. If the Defense can step up big again we are right back in it. Carolina choking in the 2nd half like they did most of the year. But one big mistake and it all could be over...

If Rackers hits that FG, they got em right where they want em. One defensive stop. One score FTW. No wonder Rackers is kicking em through the end zone. He's freaked out.

Edit: He can relax now. They just need to keep it respectable and move on.

Rest the D guys. Put a fork in it. I am not seeing TJ pulling this one out of the hat. Could be wrong.

Whooo man that was ugly. Made this #1 defense look silly. Thought maybe another miracle comeback was happening. Not now, sheesh.

Well, **** it. It is what is it.

I'm still not getting upset. We will still have a home playoff game. Did yall notice Indy is kicking the Titans ass today? Interesting.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but are you a Carolina Fan? I see you have a Texans Avatar, but you seem excited for every Panthers play?

Theres another hold by Steve Smith, no call.

I said the same for to TJ when he ran for that first. Nice to see some QBs who will run.

Well, **** it. It is what is it.

I'm still not getting upset. We will still have a home playoff game. Did yall notice Indy is kicking the Titans ass today? Interesting.

You aren't allowed to make the game day thread in the playoffs!!!

Horrible play by the D all day. Get well soon Wade!!

I think there's enough "horrible play" to go all around today. They did what young teams that aren't used to success always do. They mailed it in after spending a week hearing how great they were. No focus, no urgency, no results. Dropped passes, fumbles, poor throws, missed tackles, penalties, you name it we had it.

Everybody ready for all that "respect" we're supposed to be entitled to? Well it ain't coming after performances like this.

Back