Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Carolina Panthers @ Houston Texans. 12/18. 12 CST. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Typical 'Kubiak' game here. Passing game struggling and run game averaging 5+ ypc....so of course we've thrown 26 passes and only run it 17.

If we lose this game, it will be squarely on the shoulders of Yates, the defense is showing up...as much as I hate to say it. Nice run though...

TJ looks like he has shaken the yips, at least. Let's hope the kid has enough heart to make this happen...the defense does.

ugggh.... you have the defense on their heels .. why would you not hurry up a bit and get one more play off?

(maybe I am getting impatient)

12396130.jpg

The announcers just state the obvious, with very little yet horrible analysis.

Glad I didn't go to Best Buy at the half!!!!

Good news guys I didn't have my good luck shirt on that I've had on for every win of the season, but I put it on in the middele of the 3rd, so this is gonna happen, book it!!!

"Thanks, honey, for helping me get my degree. Here's a weird-looking cursive Z with some cubic zirconia on a chain. I bought it at the mall on my way back from picking up a Texans AFC South Champs cap."

I wonder if Allen was hurt that last defensive stand. It'll be interesting to see of #30 is on the field here in a minute.

Back