Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cal McNair Insult Thread

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Nothing is going to pop that billionaire bubble Cal lives in, and certainly not the insults of mere plebes.

He's got the mighty & righteous shield of Easterby protecting him, as well, so I doubt Cal is even remotely aware of the absolute derision and ridicule that the average fan feels toward him.

This is the kind of suck that's not coming out in the wash. It might leave a stain.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
But Easterby found favor in the eyes of the CAL.

And Cal said, Let the Texans bring forth the living Easterby after his kind, agents, and creeping coaches, and beasts praying of the Easterbies after his kind: and it was so.

And Cal made two great lights; the greater light to rule the corporation, and the lesser light to rule the fields of dreams.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
Nothing is going to pop that billionaire bubble Cal lives in, and certainly not the insults of mere plebes.

He's got the mighty & righteous shield of Easterby protecting him, as well, so I doubt Cal is even remotely aware of the absolute derision and ridicule that the average fan feels toward him.

This is the kind of suck that's not coming out in the wash. It might leave a stain.

You don't think he turns on the radio or the TV like the rest of us ?

If he does , he has to hear all the ridicule ....

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
You don't think he turns on the radio or the TV like the rest of us ?

If he does , he has to hear all the ridicule ....
Who knows? I doubt there is much Texans coverage on TBN.

Then again, maybe he's aware on some level, but Jack has him convinced that it's a vast conspiracy and to disregard the noise. idonno:

Either way, Cal's message to fans is to deal with it. . and renew those season tickets!

Texazan

Our HOF 34
Cletus probably doesn't care about boos.

Gypsy Jack has assured Cletus he's going to heaven (nothing wrong with that) now that he's let Gypsy Jack begin to instill the correct cultural and religous path for his billion dollar play toy.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
I can't wrap my head around how anyone can feel anything other than nauseous, at best, about actually paying for season tickets at this point..
Same here, I felt that way about it in the OB era, this aftermath of OB....... I just couldnt even pretend.

I cant imagine the prices have gone down since I wanted to take over a family members after they were getting rid of them.

Family member: "Think I wont renew my tickets."

Me: " Oh? Ill take them over."

Family member: " whatever the price was here"

Me: "Nevermind, Id rather get kicked in the man bits and buy a Dodge."

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
In a year when we have almost no draft capital and you've pissed off your star quarterback so bad no legitimate free agent would ever consider signing in Houston, you've managed to do it again Cal. Congratulations "slingblade mcnair."

Let's revisit the mount Rushmore of stupid trades here:

Ozweiler
Clowney
Duane Brown
Hopkins

There's an argument for a helleva lot more trades here with each individual one trail blazing new stupid territory. You guys truly are innovators in failure, but this post isn't about trades you made. It's about the trade you didn't make the one gd time you needed to.

How do you expect to fix this team without assets? You just let your best defender go without compensation. You thought this defense was bad last year? Just f'ing wait.

And yeah, the jj no trade belongs next to those above. This franchise is a joke. Sale the team slingblade.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
In a year when we have almost no draft capital and you've pissed off your star quarterback so bad no legitimate free agent would ever consider signing in Houston, you've managed to do it again Cal. Congratulations "slingblade mcnair."

Let's revisit the mount Rushmore of stupid trades here:

Ozweiler
Clowney
Duane Brown
Hopkins

There's an argument for a helleva lot more trades here with each individual one trail blazing new stupid territory. You guys truly are innovators in failure, but this post isn't about trades you made. It's about the trade you didn't make the one gd time you needed to.

How do you expect to fix this team without assets? You just let your best defender go without compensation. You thought this defense was bad last year? Just f'ing wait.

And yeah, the jj no trade belongs next to those above. This franchise is a joke. Sale the team slingblade.

Mmmmm biscuits

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
I can't wrap my head around how anyone can feel anything other than nauseous, at best, about actually paying for season tickets at this point..
I dropped mine when Hopkins was traded. But I had non-PSLs so it was no problem.

If you’re a PSL holder, man, you really do have to feel pretty awful about all of this. You can’t sell the PSL because nobody wants it, at least at the price you’re asking, and as long as you have it you have to buy the tickets or you lose it for nothing. So glad I didn’t buy into that scam back in the day. Yeah, I had to sit in the nosebleeds, but still.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I dropped mine when Hopkins was traded. But I had non-PSLs so it was no problem.

If you’re a PSL holder, man, you really do have to feel pretty awful about all of this. You can’t sell the PSL because nobody wants it, at least at the price you’re asking, and as long as you have it you have to buy the tickets or you lose it for nothing. So glad I didn’t buy into that scam back in the day. Yeah, I had to sit in the nosebleeds, but still.

I don't know anything about psl's but it sounds like a timeshare.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Bath salts are BAD. It's best for all humanity that you keep posting here and not go outside to eat people.
Well, if he has to go outside to eat people, that excludes him being a zombie. Werewolf? Werewolves can be weird at times as well.