Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cal McNair Insult Thread

Rice ??? You've got to be kidding !! I've two got friends who went to Rice. They are both brilliant and different as night and day. Neither would ever let on as if they were anything special .... but .... Sir Lawrence Olivier, on his best day, could not disguise his intellect as well as Cal !

I took my daughter on a trip to Rice before she ended up at TX State.

Believe it or not, they don't just look at academics to admit students. They'll admit students who have distinguished themselves in other ways (like HS students interning for college professors.)

Having said that, we all know that's not the case with Cal. He possesses no characteristics that would distinguish himself except for Daddy's money.

Man, they roasted his arse. I think hearing from the first wife would offer a tremendous amount of insight as to who's really running this organization.

lol yep. I figure you just have to laugh at all of this stuff. Their take on it had me actually laughing last night. It's a bizarre story from Sage, but pretty much just aligns with the little we already know about Cal.

Daddy McNair pops his head in the door and asked, how's your afternoon going Cally Boy?

Daddy....I've been busy on Madden doing trades and then I found this magical NFL Draft Simulator site. Daddy, daddy, daddy....I managed to make enough trades, we now have 43 picks in the draft.

Wow son!!!!! You may be a genius yet. You know, one day you're going to be able to apply this unseen talent as the leader of this organization......

Looks like you've worked up a sweat....I recommend you break for naptime a little early today.

Daddy, I'm so excited and tired at the same time....

Get some rest and when you wake up.....you're going to need to show your old man just how you brilliantly orchestrated those trades that got us to 43 picks in the draft. I'm proud of my little 43 year old Cally Boy.

Daddy McNair pops his head in the door and asked, how's your afternoon going Cally Boy?

Daddy....I've been busy on Madden doing trades and then I found this magical NFL Draft Simulator site. Daddy, daddy, daddy....I managed to make enough trades, we now have 43 picks in the draft.

Wow son!!!!! You may be a genius yet. You know, one day you're going to be able to apply this unseen talent as the leader of this organization......

Looks like you've worked up a sweat....I recommend you break for naptime a little early today.

Daddy, I'm so excited and tired at the same time....

Get some rest and when you wake up.....you're going to need to show your old man just how you brilliantly orchestrated those trades that got us to 43 picks in the draft. I'm proud of my little 43 year old Cally Boy.
Awww hell, Amy probably walked in on him "taking a break" from video games.
Craziness finally making sense.

Back