Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bucs Game Moved to Saturday 12/21 from Sunday 12/22

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
On Tuesday, the NFL made a few changes to its 2019 schedule. It first flexed the Week 12 Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers game to "Sunday Night Football," and then finalized a tripleheader which will take place on Dec. 21 -- the Saturday of Week 16. According to ESPN's Field Yates, the NFL Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 1 p.m. ET, the Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots for 4:30 p.m. ET and the Los Angeles Rams at 49ers for 8:15 p.m. ET. All three games will be broadcast on NFL Network.

If anyone is coming out for this one hit me up. The beaches are great here in December. :)

You can get in for less than $50.

dang thats cheap. cant remember paying that low of a price since the last season or two of the Oilers in town.

hmmm I may have to make a little road trip out of it ... stop off in Destin for a little fishing first and then finish the drive down to catch the game.

If anyone is coming out for this one hit me up. The beaches are great here in December. :)

Definite maybe for me. I used to live in Bradenton, got some friends I would like to see, and my girlfriend has never been ti Florida. I won't know for sure until the beginning of December.

That'll be a 1900 game here. The Texans just might finish up the season with all their games on AFN.......unless they help AFN by forcing them to impose the 30+ point rule.

Back