Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bucs Game Moved to Saturday 12/21 from Sunday 12/22

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
On Tuesday, the NFL made a few changes to its 2019 schedule. It first flexed the Week 12 Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers game to "Sunday Night Football," and then finalized a tripleheader which will take place on Dec. 21 -- the Saturday of Week 16. According to ESPN's Field Yates, the NFL Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 1 p.m. ET, the Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots for 4:30 p.m. ET and the Los Angeles Rams at 49ers for 8:15 p.m. ET. All three games will be broadcast on NFL Network.

If anyone is coming out for this one hit me up. The beaches are great here in December. :)

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
You can get in for less than $50.
dang thats cheap. cant remember paying that low of a price since the last season or two of the Oilers in town.

hmmm I may have to make a little road trip out of it ... stop off in Destin for a little fishing first and then finish the drive down to catch the game.

eriadoc

Texan-American
If anyone is coming out for this one hit me up. The beaches are great here in December. :)
Definite maybe for me. I used to live in Bradenton, got some friends I would like to see, and my girlfriend has never been ti Florida. I won't know for sure until the beginning of December.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
That'll be a 1900 game here. The Texans just might finish up the season with all their games on AFN.......unless they help AFN by forcing them to impose the 30+ point rule.