Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Brian Gardner fired

I get it.... but,

We don't know why Rick still has a job, but I really doubt it's because McNair doesn't want to pay off his contract. Maybe he's reached out to his preferred replacement, but that guy has commitments he chooses to fulfill......

I'm still not convinced Rick is safe, he's probably going to be gone before the season starts.

theres an eerie feeling hanging about, i don't think i would be shocked if it did happen

New England/San Fran/Seattle and to a lesser extent Denver would disagree with you. Although Denver appears to have a problem with its front office personnel drinking and driving.

Arrests per team since 2000 (as of June 2013):

Denver w/35
Seattle w/20
New England w/15
San Francisco w/13

and

Texans w/9

You'd think with the experts on this board, some of them would have jobs with actual NFL teams.

I hear they are hiring on Kirby Drive... :hmmm:

Indeed.

I bet one of us here on Texanstalk will soon have a job with the Texans scouting department. Hell, the next head coach of this franchise is more than likely a poster in this forum right now.

googletag. display('160x600');); Parasol Placing a simple parasol in the center of reception tables helps coordinate the theme of your wedding. </br><br>Hosting your own event gives you many freedoms that you won't find in rented or catered places. Of course, there are a few more responsibilities that comes with planning your wedding day in your home, but when you plan accordingly and in a timely manner, you can have a dream-come-true magical wedding day right in your own backyard. But the "What's My Name?" singer and fashion chameleon has been rocking her latest hairstylea long and layered deep-red 'do with face-framing bangsfor nearly a week now. I laughed despite my fears. My brother was brave and beautiful. First off, run-on sentence. Secondly, do you mean confinement glass as in a glass you would drink out of, since the phrase is preceded by an a?</br><br>Teenage bride: Josie struggles to walk in her huge wedding dress, which weighs five stone 'Highlighter pink': The bridesmaids are dressed in Spanish-style fuchsia dressesThe queen of cashmere, Laura Biagiotti, looks to the East next winter with fur and gold embroidery embellishing her classic woolen styles. The runway was carpeted in shimmering bronze, to emphasize the eastern feel of the womenswear winter 2013 collection. This is not my natural color. 'Since I started acting I have never had by natural color, which is light brown. var ch_query = document. title; Online shopping was seen to be dominated by cell phones and various electronic products, but recently, clothing has boomed in the virtual world and has become a hot online business here in Pakistan. Prom Dress Websites </br>
Prom Dresses Online _782264
Prom Dress Stores Ideas for 1970s Clothing
Prom Dresses Online Marine life and instant karma victims in the Canary Islands xboter 2014

Fail

Back