Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Break out the paper bags again

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who took the time to deplenish my status have not yet replied to this thread...

When you take the time to diminish my reputation, at least put your name on it you huevo-less peeps.

I hate to say I told you so, but..

I TOLD YOU SO........

Where all are the dissers from this thread?? What is your excuse for not posting?

I am very embarrassed by my team

How do you like them apples???

See yall next week w/ a paper sack

I made my post two days ago and you just posted your response 1 hour ago and your calling people out within that hour. Your posts are more of a joke than what you make this team out to be. I'm not happy with what's going on with this team but my response on the paper bag issue isn't going to change. We can be 0-16 and it's not going to change. By the way....good luck selling your apples!

Booing is one thing and paper bags are another as far as I'm concerned. I don't see how anyone can say that they are happy with what this team is doing right now but I'm curious to know what people with bags on their heads are going to prove.

Anyone see the "fight" more like 2 drunks wrestling over the bags near the end of the game?

hey, what section was this in? my nephew removed some bags from the heads of fans, but security came to the losers rescue and he had to give them back.

I wonder if some of the same people that are talking about booing and putting bags over their heads are the same ones that are griping that fox didn't show the Texans on TV :hmmm:

Your lucky it wasn't me......I would have whipped both your butts

no need to throw threats, i was not even there to see it in the stadium. did see it again in the parking lot. But if i pay my money to take my kids to a game and they can't see because the guy in front is wearing a bag, i do have a big problem with that. You ruin the game for everyone. If you want to make a statement, dont go to the game. Empty seats convey a much stonger message, than occupied seats bag or no bag.

hey, what section was this in? my nephew removed some bags from the heads of fans, but security came to the losers rescue and he had to give them back.

Opposite the bullpen in the end zone field level.

Dude ripped them off and in true redneck drunkard fashion, the guy chases him up the stairs almost tripping, BUT STILL HOLDING HIS BEER! He never spilled it!

The guy who took the bags was maybe 35 to 45 and the guy who chases was like 45+ age.

Heh, we joked that it was the only sack the Texans could get (drum roll)!

All the people who took the time to deplenish my status have not yet replied to this thread...

When you take the time to diminish my reputation, at least put your name on it you huevo-less peeps.

I signed my name. You didn't sign yours when you left me negative rep prior to that though. I thought your thread and your post was worthless but I was willing to leave it at that before you gave me negative rep for simply responding to your thread and not agreeing with you.

Yes mods can see who left the rep regardless of whether or not someone bothered to sign it.

Clearly by your own standards you're lacking a pair.

Opposite the bullpen in the end zone field level.

Dude ripped them off and in true redneck drunkard fashion, the guy chases him up the stairs almost tripping, BUT STILL HOLDING HIS BEER! He never spilled it!

The guy who took the bags was maybe 35 to 45 and the guy who chases was like 45+ age.

Heh, we joked that it was the only sack the Texans could get (drum roll)!

that must of been him. Bad football and alcohol just don't mix very well.

I signed my name. You didn't sign yours when you left me negative rep prior to that though. I thought your thread and your post was worthless but I was willing to leave it at that before you gave me negative rep for simply responding to your thread and not agreeing with you.

Yes mods can see who left the rep regardless of whether or not someone bothered to sign it.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at that.

I don't get some of you bag wearing fans... why not sell your ticket to someone that might like to go..

Don't worry, there are plenty of tickets on StubHub...Including mine. The current product being placed on the field is not enough of an entertainment value to warrant a 100 mile drive each way, 4 hours at the stadium and $50 - $75 in bad food.:eek:

Word.

I left NO rep towards his posts, but he neg hits me WITHOUT SIGNING HIS NAME!

:loser freakin' chump

This thread has run it's course. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back