Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Brandin Cooks to the Texans

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Dude how many concussions does Cooks have? Another slot receiver???

Holy freaking crap! This is crazy.

AND THE GUY IS GETTING 16Ms per year!!!! WHATTTT!?!?

texanhead08

All Pro
Cooks gets traded every year for some reason and you had 2 second rounders you could have used to trade up into the first round if there was someone you liked....I guess not.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Got a second round pick for arguably the best receiver in football.

Use a second round pick to acquire a guy who's been on like 3 teams already and is making 15 million bucks a year for no reason and oh yeah does basically the same thing our #2 guy already does.

Is there a worse person than Bill O'Brien?

zshawn10

All Pro
Basically, the Texans have swapped DeAndre Hopkins for Brandin Cooks to move up 17 spots in the draft, acquire David Johnson and add a 2022 4th round pick.
— Aaron Reiss (@aaronjreiss) April 9, 2020
The #Texans weapons surrounding QB Deshaun Watson: WRs Brandin Cooks, Will Fuller, Randall Cobb, and Kenny Stills, TE Darren Fells, and RBs David Johnson and Duke Johnson. Pretty solid, versatile group.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 9, 2020

revan

Waterboy
Is there going to be any money left to build up the rest of the Oline?!. Or they just banking on Tunsil to cover the entire defensive line?

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Could have kept Hopkins. Could have used 2 2nds to trade up into the first. Could have used one of the 2s to draft a WR in what I understand is a deep class.

But nope. Trade for the guy who's making bank, has been traded 2x already and has like 4 concussions already. And oh by the way is a gimmick player and we already have Fuller.

Cooks is as much of a scam as the guy who just traded for him for no reason.

badboy

Hall of Fame
I am okay with this trade. If Cook return to his pre 2019 stats he could be well worth his contract. The 8 million dead money is for this season only and we can cut him at no cost after this season. Pretty much removed wide receiver from the draft first two days. Let's try post correct info. His cap is 8 million for 2020 and 2021 $12 million.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
I am okay with this trade. If Cook return to his pre 2019 stats he could be well worth his contract. The 8 million dead money is for this season only and we can cut him at no cost after this season. Pretty much removed wide receiver from the draft first two days. Let's try post correct info. His cap is 8 million for 2020 and 2021 $12 million.
Yep, no reason looking back and yelling about "BOB could've should've Hopkins" he gone and ain't coming back. There are quite a bit of weapons for DW4 now and we have yet another thing we can all argue about!!! :slapfight:

banned1976

sleeper mode
And if David Johnson returns to 2016 form...

This is beyond ridiculous.