Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. 12/21. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

BS that we had to challenge that. It was obvious that it was a pass and never should have been called a turnover.

Watch your self, he's a
InternetToughGuy.jpg

Gotta say people say don't pay too much for a RB but Foster is worth every penny we pay him and more, our entire offense runs through him.

Yay, more field goals.

Three turnovers and complete and utter domination of this Ravens team and we're only up 12 points.

Bill O'Brien is such a great coach and so totally different than Gary Kubiak and every other coach in the NFL.

The way he talks, doubt he is even on that guy's level.

Oh look, here's another guy who can put me on ignore if he's so sick of reading my posts.

I'm not claiming anything here. I'm not threatening to kick your asses. Don't know where this "tough guy" thing comes from. You don't like my posts? Fine. Just ignore them. Hell, I have infantrycak on ignore and he's a "lead moderator."

But really, keep being lame, losers.

Man, if this board is representative of anything, that whole "Texan Hospitality" thing is a myth of epic proportions.

Yay, more field goals.

Three turnovers and complete and utter domination of this Ravens team and we're only up 12 points.

Bill O'Brien is such a great coach and so totally different than Gary Kubiak and every other coach in the NFL.

As much as it sucks to say, it's on Keenum. Even Fitz would be tearing this up.

Oh look, here's another guy who can put me on ignore if he's so sick of reading my posts.

I'm not claiming anything here. I'm not threatening to kick your asses. Don't know where this "tough guy" thing comes from. You don't like my posts? Fine. Just ignore them. Hell, I have infantrycak on ignore and he's a "lead moderator."

But really, keep being lame, losers.

Man, if this board is representative of anything, that whole "Texan Hospitality" thing is a myth of epic proportions.

Assholes don't get much hospitality anywhere they go

Assholes don't get much hospitality anywhere they go

I'm the asshole? You're the one who jumped down my throat after I made a post expressing my feeling of impending doom in this game. And Mussop is the one said I was more "annoying than an itchy asshole."

Yeah, real cool of you guys. I'm the real asshole here.

Again, don't like what I post? Put me on ignore.

I'm the asshole? You're the one who jumped down my throat after I made a post expressing my feeling of impending doom in this game. And Mussop is the one said I was more "annoying than an itchy asshole."

Yeah, real cool of you guys. I'm the real asshole here.

Again, don't like what I post? Put me on ignore.

I didn't jump down your throat miss sensitive. I asked why you were watching if it stressed you so much and you proceeded to cuss me out. That's being an asshole and you bring it on yourself

Is that good or bad for us?

Doesn't really matter imo but KC losing is a better outcome. Pitt is likely to get into the playoffs anyway. We have to secure the last spot and we need San Diego, Buffalo, and Baltimore to drop the rest of their games assuming we win today and next weekend.

Good game going on once you guys get done with being worried about hurting each other feelings.

I didn't jump down your throat miss sensitive. I asked why you were watching if it stressed you so much and you proceeded to cuss me out. That's being an asshole and you bring it on yourself

Yeah, your concern was real sincere. You're the nice guy.

Will the jabroni and itchy butthole guys cut it out. Seriously what are you going to do to each other? Let's get back to this game.

I like the Texans chance very much.
The game is by no mean in the bag, but I think the Texans will wear the Ravens down.

Back