Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anybody but Bryce Young in the draft....

Will be torn apart in NFL like Fuller. QB is biggest risk. Get a real NFL player. Defensive player would be great.
Just my opinion as always.
lol then you may get Levis. How would that feel? Big tough guy, big arm, total project? Anderson scares me, how about the edge rush kid from TT?

lol then you may get Levis. How would that feel? Big tough guy, big arm, total project? Anderson scares me, how about the edge rush kid from TT?
Lots of options with a trade back, not so much at 1.1

Lots of options with a trade back, not so much at 1.1
I don’t disagree but that takes two and let’s say you don’t find a partner that will give you what you want. Tough call will have to be made.

We need a hard reset. Can’t let same war room repeat last year’s draft debacle, too much on line, suffering for years just to get to this point in time.

Yeah well on that touchdown pass to Harrison Stroud had way too much Blocking from the offensive line that he will not have in the NFL. Also Marvin Harris will not be in the NFL until next year so that automatically makes Stroud a bad quarterback... correct?
Yeah, nobody can make plays for the qb because nobody makes plays in the nfl 😆

But why are they POT leaves?
Buckeye leafs

1672541672251.jpeg

Marijuana leafs
Cannabis-leafs-4x-hybrid-ruderalis-indica-sativa-cannabis-seeds-dutch-passion.jpg

Ask Thorn to go into the specific differences.

I recommended that they put Check marks and minus symbols on helmets for each good or bad play so fans would know who to root for and who to boo.

You remember Peyton in some games vs ranked teams, especially Florida? Qbs have bad games, but its more important to be consistently good or great imo
I just hadn't seen him have ANY games like he is tonight

He threw 6 touchdowns against Michigan St.
4 against Iowa.
5 against sorry Toledo
4 against Arkansas St
5 against Wisconsin
And now 4 against the best defense in college football.
I wasn't talking about # of TD's

Im honestly thinking it doesn’t matter which of these guys they pick. As long as they are put in the right system and surrounded by good weapons and a good playcaller, both will be fine imo. Stroud in particular showed parts of his game that had been lacking or hadn’t been seen before. B/c he has the better measureables tho, he gets the nod over Young.

Draft Young in 2023 and in 2024 if you can draft Caleb Williams, DO IT! You will be able to get all of your money back and then some. Regardless you got a QB.

Back