Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All Encompassing Andre Johnson Thread (Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really classy.

Yeah i know, but that stuff just pisses me off. When someone runs their mouth about something they know nothing about, wouldn't be so bad if it had been someone else, but coming from him just adds to it.

A lot of people wouldn't believe the psychological strain a job like that puts on you. I wont go into detail as i am already know as the thread derailer.

Yeah i know, but that stuff just pisses me off. When someone runs their mouth about something they know nothing about, wouldn't be so bad if it had been someone else, but coming from him just adds to it.

A lot of people wouldn't believe the psychological strain a job like that puts on you. I wont go into detail as i am already know as the thread derailer.
I get what you are saying as I ran isolation cell blocks in USMC and was in more than one prisoner riot. My youngest brother just retired from Texas Dep't of Corrections working the same. Start another thread if you want.

what about closing this thread and opening another one strictly for AJ news?

I don't think it's anyone's fault if this derailed, but it's time for a fresh start.

Just a suggestion. :)

Put them on ignore and move on. There's no reason for people to have to read crap like the BS that cat spews. Much less, get worked up about it.

what about closing this thread and opening another one strictly for AJ news?

I don't think it's anyone's fault if this derailed, but it's time for a fresh start.

Just a suggestion. :)

That was already tried, but this thread refuses to die a quick death.

original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back