Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

610 reporting trade has been done.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Broke to commercial so hope it isn't just goofing. edit: I've seen nothing elsewhere probably a minor del.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Not sure what people are unhappy about, this was as close to buying a draft pick as you can get. We signed him off colts waiver on the 19th and 11 days later traded him for a pick. Who cares if it’s a 7th round and even 2022 pick. This guy wasn’t signed long enough, this time around, for us to even send him a new uniform. I don’t care if it was Easterby, Cal or pancakes that made the move, it was a good one.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Rah Roh, watch it now, Preacher Jack filling up that resume for consideration. :splits:
Nope he just got Mrs. McNair private cell number with that trade and he's taking John McClain with him to the top of this organization! My sources tell me Easty and McClain are taking calls for movie rights. I suggest " one day at a time, on any given Sunday unless your head coach Blindsides you, you too can be at Draft Day!".

Texansballer74

The Marine
Not sure what people are unhappy about, this was as close to buying a draft pick as you can get. We signed him off colts waiver on the 19th and 11 days later traded him for a pick. Who cares if it’s a 7th round and even 2022 pick. This guy wasn’t signed long enough, this time around, for us to even send him a new uniform. I don’t care if it was Easterby, Cal or pancakes that made the move, it was a good one.
I don’t think anyone is unhappy about this particular move. Just having a little fun. For me, when I opened up this thread I thought it would be a major trade. Something like Will Fuller trades for a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Last edited:

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
The trade is not official yet........agreement of trade...............Ankou remains on the official Texans roster (he is not on the official Cowboys roster) until the trade is finalized............should occur sometime within the next 24 hours.

badboy

Hall of Fame
The trade is not official yet........agreement of trade...............Ankou remains on the official Texans roster (he is not on the official Cowboys roster) until the trade is finalized............should occur sometime within the next 24 hours.
Git 'er done Nick. This board needs some excitement.

badboy

Hall of Fame
So the Texans picked up the colts junk left out on the curb and were able to sell it for a few bucks at their garage sell a couple of weeks later...
To be clear he was Texans before Colts...

In 1986 during a spell of unemployment, I would fix up things like vacuum cleaners, couches, coffee tables, etc folks would leave by dumpsters in apartment complex and I would sell to my neighbors. One guy bought $225 in two weeks. Comparable to a seventh rounder but got me through the month.

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
If he actually plays .... Its hard to say otherwise. What's a 7th round pick in 2022 ? Probably some guy who never see's the field in the regular season.
And a little seriously, the cowboys are legit in the playoff race, so if that guy gives them even say 100 snaps over the rest of the season that's some value, especially since finding a replacement 7th round pick is not exactly difficult.

banned1976

sleeper mode
I rated him higher than the other RB from the same school (Hardesty) who was drafted in the second round a year later I think.
I'd take Foster in the third , not a problem.
I actually had him going to the Texans in the 5th round in the only mock I created that year. He fit what Kubiak said he liked in RB's - one cut and get up field.

I could never figure out what Smith and O'Brien, later O'Brien and Gaine, then of course O'Brien and Easterby (?) were looking for at any position. I quit trying to predict with O'Brien as HC what they were going to do in the draft after the second draft. Which was a bummer for me because I enjoyed doing mock drafts until then. And I'm not trying knock the Texans for that approach, being somewhat unpredictable can be a good thing when it comes to the draft.

badboy

Hall of Fame
And a little seriously, the cowboys are legit in the playoff race, so if that guy gives them even say 100 snaps over the rest of the season that's some value, especially since finding a replacement 7th round pick is not exactly difficult.
Dallas is legit? Rubbing my eyes. If they lose to Philly tonight Jones will blow like a volcano! Steelers will chomp on them like two Dobermans tried to on me.