Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

30 is the new 20: Green Bay Packers

That was actually a good defensive call there. Making it look like single high. The corner backing off right before the snap. Putting your hobbled corner on the short side of the field.
Good stuff there.
But good dcoordinators do things like that consistently.

My biggest problem with Deshaun is body language. You’re the captain/leader. Down 18 in the 4th qtr and your team failed to score in the redzone. Why are we smiling and talking to the packer players. C’mon get it together brother. Sometimes he gets caught up in the moment but I’m glad we have him. Seasons over with, rebuild the defense and get a starting rb. Trade Watt if he wants to be. He deserves a ring, I wouldn’t be mad receiving a 2nd from Pittsburgh

Like the call..it was there if DW4 chose to pitch it...but you can’t blame him for not pitching it.

I don’t expect much. The defense gets embarrassed every week. That’s expected when Lonnie Johnson is your starting corner. Rodger will probably have a career game and his rb Jones could top 200. this defense couldn’t stop a parked bus. It’s nice to watch the offense build chemistry and I think the Texans win every week since they fired that joker.
Rodgers on his way to a 5td game

Back