Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Trying to control the game was a better plan than letting Schaub sling it around. Schaub looks good when facing an inferior defense OR when facing a prevent defense. That's what average QBs do: Rack up stats and then the Stat Junkies say "But Schaub has like one billion yards with THIS offense!"
There's probably a lot of truth to that, but I'd have to dig a lot deeper than I want to prove it.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
blah blah blah blah. Same old ****. Yeah, injuries hurt us. Kubiak hurt us more. We'll always be an also ran as long as he's the head coach.

GP

Go Texans!
I got him for ya.
Dudes....I also ACCIDENTALLY gave him positive rep.

FML. This team is rubbing off on us.

I PM'd Double Barrel and asked him if a mod could reverse or even delete my accidental positive rep.

We threw into double coverage on that one. LOL. Twice.

Nawzer

Alienz
Anyone who defends Schaub or ever has isn't real bright ...
I have never liked Matt Sloth and at best I was lukewarm to him. But you cannot blame everything on him for tonight. Blame has to go around for tonight's performance. I blame James Casey for dropping an easy TD pass that could've changed the complexion of this game. I blame Foster for dropping another crucial pass early on the game that would've converted a 3rd down. I blame OD for letting a pass go through his hands. I blame the defense for letting Brady convert on 3rd and longs. The coaches didn't obviously prepare the team the right way because it showed tonight. Schaub sucks no doubt and it's depressing to think that we're stuck with him and Kubiak.

SmoochyTX

Veteran
When does the plane come in? I really want to meet then at the airport. The only team that didn't show up in the playoffs
Based on what you said earlier, I think you should just stay at home. Or perhaps we should call HPD so they can keep you away since you think Kubiak and Schaub deserve to die and all.

Dudes....I also ACCIDENTALLY gave him positive rep.

FML. This team is rubbing off on us.

I PM'd Double Barrel and asked him if a mod could reverse or even delete my accidental positive rep.

We threw into double coverage on that one. LOL. Twice.
I've never negative-repped anyone. How does one do it?

Cjeremy635

Overtraining
Well.....

Too little, too late to turn on the offense. Couldn't produce early enough when it counted. I haven't read through this thread to see all that was said....and I don't plan on it tonight.

The main thing I took from this game is that Schaub has got to go. He got rattled and couldn't make the plays happen. Plus, he sack/fumbled himself. That's pretty embarrassing.

deucetx

Rookie
LOL defense worn out in the first quarter? That is ridiculous. They wouldn't be NFL players if that was the case. And let's be real, we didn't have a bunch of three and outs. We'd get a first down or two then fizzle. Plus...we had the ball longer than they did in TOP. Enough with the exaggerations.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
All i know is that when the season started i was a huge Schaub fan, but i can not stand the guy now.

As far as kubiak goes why in the hell would not run 4 wide streak to the end zone at the end ? I mean come on its win or go home so what is there to lose ?

Game changer was the Schaub int, the pats took it down the field and scored and although we semi came back it put the game to far out of reach. If schaub is our starting QB next season then we have no shot to go any further than we did this season.

Defense was wore out in the first quarter from staying on the field.

Offense, particularly QB are the problem.

great post.

if you keep giving brady chances by always going 3 and out, settling for field goals, going captain check down brady will get more chances hence more scores.

i wish more people used their brain.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I knew things would not go well when we ran the opening KO down inside the 15 and couldn't get seven pts out of it....

...on to the draft....
:fostering:

SAMURAITEXAN

All Pro
If we had QB with legs, we could done much better I think. Now, are we going to look for mobile QB in this coming draft, FA or take good look at TJ or Case? That is another story.