Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2025 Draft Prospects

Because I just love thinking about the draft. What will our needs be? What will our draft position be? Who knows? Starting off with this guy who looks like miniature Beast Mode:

I'm with you man, the draft is a happy way to waste one's time!
I'll never say no to a quality RB, but neither will I say no to a quality OL.
I just want to see CJ at ease back there - picking the eyeballs out of defenses.

At the moment, it looks like the 2025 draft is going to be a strong one at the DT position. A number of analyst believe Mason Graham, DT from Michigan would have been the first defensive linemen taken in the 2024 draft had he been eligible. Deone Walker, Kenneth Grant, Walter Nolen, and Tyleik Williams should all be first round picks. Depending on where the Texans pick, one of them should be there for them. And that's where I'd go.

CB looks to be another good group of prospects for the '25 NFL draft. Will Johnson could be in the running as a top three pick, out of range for the Texans. Joining him in the first round should be Travis Hunter, Benjamin Morrison, Denzel Burke, and Ricardo Hallman.

That's a lot of good players to choose from. Hopefully the Texans don't screw it up by winning the Super Bowl and missing out on the opportunity to draft a good player, like they did that one time when they won the last game of the season and missed out on drafting Bryce Young.

Last edited:
Little premature don’t you think? There will be checkpoints all season. Home schedule needs to be clean, but have major playoff teams visiting NRG. Road looks about as clear as could hopped for. All depends on health and growth.

At the moment, it looks like the 2025 draft is going to be a strong one at the DT position. A number of analyst believe Mason Graham, DT from Michigan would have been the first defensive linemen taken in the 2024 draft had he been eligible. Deone Walker, Kenneth Grant, Walter Nolen, and Tyleik Williams should all be first round picks. Depending on where the Texans pick, one of them should be there for them. And that's where I'd go.

CB looks to be another good group of prospects for the '25 NFL draft. Will Johnson could be in the running as a top three pick, out of range for the Texans. Joining him in the first round should be Travis Hunter, Benjamin Morrison, Denzel Burke, and Ricardo Hallman.

That's a lot of good players to choose from. Hopefully the Texans don't screw it up by winning the Super Bowl and missing out on the opportunity to draft a good player, like they did that one time when they won the last game of the season and missed out on drafting Bryce Young.
Yep, Deone Walker might be the best dl in cfb. Nolen has upside but his motor runs hot and cold. I think he's a sophomore this year too. TAMU has quite a few guys in thar dline too

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Okay, y'all forced me to do it. The Texans 2025 mock draft. This one should be as good as the one I did this year as well. lol

JT Tuimoloau Head Shot

PICK: 21 RND: 1 (HOU)
JT TUIMOLOAU
DE-EDGE Ohio State

TreVeyon Henderson Head Shot

PICK: 53 RND: 2 (HOU)
TreVeyon HENDERSON
RB Ohio State

Danny Stutsman Head Shot

PICK: 85 RND: 3 (HOU)
Danny STUTSMAN
LB Oklahoma

Jamaree Caldwell Head Shot

PICK: 117 RND: 4 (HOU)
Jamaree CALDWELL
DL Oregon

Alfred Collins Head Shot

PICK: 149 RND: 5 (HOU)
Alfred COLLINS
DL Texas

Jalen Catalon Head Shot

PICK: 213 RND: 7 (HOU)
Jalen CATALON
S Texas

Okay, y'all forced me to do it. The Texans 2025 mock draft. This one should be as good as the one I did this year as well. lol

JT Tuimoloau Head Shot

PICK: 21 RND: 1 (HOU)
JT TUIMOLOAU
DE-EDGE Ohio State

TreVeyon Henderson Head Shot

PICK: 53 RND: 2 (HOU)
TreVeyon HENDERSON
RB Ohio State

Danny Stutsman Head Shot

PICK: 85 RND: 3 (HOU)
Danny STUTSMAN
LB Oklahoma

Jamaree Caldwell Head Shot

PICK: 117 RND: 4 (HOU)
Jamaree CALDWELL
DL Oregon

Alfred Collins Head Shot

PICK: 149 RND: 5 (HOU)
Alfred COLLINS
DL Texas

Jalen Catalon Head Shot

PICK: 213 RND: 7 (HOU)
Jalen CATALON
S Texas
Really like your players especially so early. I like even better that you have not been blasted as of yet for daring to post such a draft at this time. The only thing vociferously disagree with you on is the draft pick placement.
😃

Back