Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2024 Shrine Bowl

Good video. I’ll have to look into the RB he mentions that is perfect for a Shanahan offense since I’m not familiar with him.
Guerendo looked really good against USC in the bowl game.

Not so good in the Shrine game, but he's a big fast guy that I would spend a 7th on.

Greenfield didn't really impress me but this may be because it was his 1st time playing against this level of competition.

Washington is really impressive, I think he goes in the 4th rd. Definitely a guy to keep an eye on for the Texans. Playmaker.

I didn't watch a whole lot of Fla St, But the 3 games I did see, Clemson/Fla/some of Georgia Green looked really good. Of course that Fla St, defense was loaded. top 100 guy.

If I'm a team like the Lions my draft would be all defense in the 1st 3 rds.

Sweat DT
Brownlee Jr. CB
Green CB

No more footballs bouncing off of CB's facemasks.

Last edited:
Guerendo looked really good against USC in the bowl game.

Not so good in the Shrine game, but he's a big fast guy that I would spend a 7th on.

Greenfield didn't really impress me but this may be because it was his 1st time playing against this level of competition.

Washington is really impressive, I think he goes in the 4th rd. Definitely a guy to keep an eye on for the Texans. Playmaker.

I didn't watch a whole lot of Fla St, But the 3 games I did see, Clemson/Fla/some of Georgia Green looked really good. Of course that Fla St, defense was loaded. top 100 guy.

If I'm a team like the Lions my draft would be all defense in the 1st 3 rds.

Sweat DT
Brownlee Jr. CB
Green CB

No more footballs bouncing off of CB's facemasks.
I’d probably list Greenfield’s teammate Mason McCormick OG above Greenfield. I read multiple reports that he was balling in the 1v1’s at the Shrine practices.

Back