K. Mitchell RB
H. Luepke FB
N. Grindorff TE
E. Hill RB
N. Jones CB

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
He’d be a great fit here!

That’s what I’ve been thinking especially since he’s a dual threat with his receiving capacities.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
This just in...

"The Houston Texans have just traded all future 7th round picks for the duration of our team to move up 1 spot for...

...who?

...wait what?

...a new mascot?"

BattleRedBlud

Blue Steel Pose. No Excuses!
This just in...

"The Houston Texans have just traded all future 7th round picks for the duration of our team to move up 1 spot for...

...who?

...wait what?

...a new mascot?"
On that note, just think. After this team gets a chance to gel this year, in 2024 The Houston Texans reveal their new color(s) and maybe logo. Whole new team, whole new vibe, whole new direction.

Errant Hothy

Hypermediocrity
Leprosy was literally the scurge of the middle ages. Far more frightening then Lions or Bears or Dolphins.

I'm just sayin.
I’m just sayin being a “scourge” of the Middle Ages isn’t that big of an accomplishment. See the plague, dysentery, measles, mumps, illiteracy, poor hygiene ,etc

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I’m just sayin being a “scourge” of the Middle Ages isn’t that big of an accomplishment. See the plague, dysentery, measles, mumps, illiteracy, poor hygiene ,etc

That's fair. Literally anything could kill you back then except dolphins. We have Miami beat no matter what.