Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2022 NFL PLAYOFFS

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Really? I would’ve guessed the point was Mills ceiling was Hurts. Who posts stats like that in a NFL thread only to say its too early to tell for either? I guess you, good for you.
Jesus Christ man. I posted the stats because dude already had Hurts being a career backup, while at the same time some around here think the Texans QB problems are solved. Try to ******* keep up.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
Jesus Christ man. I posted the stats because dude already had Hurts being a career backup, while at the same time some around here think the Texans QB problems are solved. Try to ******* keep up.
all good, for f@cks sake. I have no idea of your history with him. Glad you got that off your chest. Time will tell if our QB problems are solved or not but Hurts is JAG where as Mills gotta see more that’s all I was saying which you posted, we don’t yet know.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
McCarthy is a SB winning HC….with 10+ years of experience. The game mismanagement of the clock is inexcusable. Just makes all of the crying about Culley’s miscues look even more silly around here. It’s like I’ve been saying, crunch time, most of these guys pucker up.
Quoted for truth, but you cant tell your QB to slide so there's enough time on the clock to run a final play. He should already know this. Dumbazz.

McCarthy didn't have his guys ready to play. Too many penalties and Dak's inconsistency cost them the game. SMH

Last edited:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I always thought the prevent defense will protect the sidelines to keep you from stopping the clock and the end zone to prevent the Hail Mary. They want you to throw to the middle of the field to run the clock out. The Cowboys decided to fool everyone and run instead of throw to the middle of the field. Too funny!
You cant make stuff up. LMAO

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Really? I would’ve guessed the point was Mills ceiling was Hurts. Who posts stats like that in a NFL thread only to say its too early to tell for either? I guess you, good for you.
People that are p!ssed off that they bet on the Derrick horse and will get some satisfaction for some odd reason if Mills fails. Well, that and he hates the Foxboro crew so bad he would rather the Texans fail than see the Foxboro crew succeed.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
People that are p!ssed off that they bet on the Derrick horse and will get some satisfaction for some odd reason if Mills fails. Well, that and he hates the Foxboro crew so bad he would rather the Texans fail than see the Foxboro crew succeed.
I’ll be so glad when DW is gone so we can move the **** on. The quitter doesn’t want to be here and as a fan I want nothing to do with him either.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
So another one-and-done by the fabulously mediocre and over-hyped Dallas Cowboys. This organization is just a shadow of the once great football machine of the 20th century. Yea ole Jer knows how to market an NFL franchise but he's hopelessly in over his head when it comes to
playing the GM role as witnessed by his numerous blunders in player personnel: negotiating an elite-level contract with a marginally successful/talented
QB, drafting a running back with a top 5 pick, and making risky picks on players with serious off-field issues including injury, drugs, histories of domestic abuse,
etc.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Saturday 22nd
3:30 pm
Bengals/Titans
7:15 pm
Niners/packers

Sunday 23rd
2:00 pm
Rams-Cardinals @ Buccaneers
5:30 pm
Bills @ Chiefs

That Sunday night game is gonna be fun
Outside of the 49ers-Cowboys game the Wild Card weekend was kinda a flop with a bunch of non-competitive games, yea but those matchups in the divisional round next weekend is enough to make an NFL fan salivate.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Outside of the 49ers-Cowboys game the Wild Card weekend was kinda a flop with a bunch of non-competitive games, yea but those matchups in the divisional round next weekend is enough to make an NFL fan salivate.
Raiders / Bengals was pretty good. Ya, everything else was junk. You’re right, these four games are gonna be fun

Reactions: JB

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Classless Cowboys fans........with Prescott joining in.

Dak Prescott praises Cowboys fans who threw bottles at officials: ‘Credit to them’
By Elizabeth Karpen
January 17, 2022 9:39am

Dak Prescott praises Cowboys fans who threw bottle

Dak Prescott had three words when asked about fans throwing bottles and debris at officials following the Cowboys’ wild-card round loss: “Credit to them.”

The Cowboys quarterback was asked about the rowdy fans, who rained litter onto the field at AT&T Stadium after the Cowboys fell to the 49ers, 23-17, during his postgame press conference on Sunday. Originally, Prescott was under the impression that the fans were throwing trash at the players, which he called “sad.”

“For people to react that way when you’re supposed to be a supporter and be with us through thick and thin, that’s tough,” Prescott said.

But when a reporter clarified that the fans were aiming for the officials, his tune changed completely.

“Credit to them, then,” Prescott said, to laughter from reporters.

The officiating crew faced scrutiny from Dallas fans after appearing to delay Prescott’s attempt to spike the ball with just seconds on the clock. Prescott ran the ball 17 yards with 14 seconds remaining and while he did spike it, the ball was not properly set for another play, ending the Cowboys’ 2021 campaign.

“The fans felt the same way as us,” Prescott said at the presser. “I guess that’s why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. I think everybody is upset with the way this thing played out.”

Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy also called out the officiating team for the way they handled the final plays of the game.

“I thought they would let these teams play today. That’s for them to answer,” McCarthy said.
Dak Prescott praised fans for throwing bottles at umpires.

Game officials reiterated that the umpire’s call was correct and that he was not interfering with the game, but rather following protocols.

“The umpire collided with the players as he was setting the ball because he was moving it to the proper spot,” referee Alex Kemp said.

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I feel bad for our good friend @StarStruck
Thanks for being so kind. I was certainly disappointed at the outcome, but TBH I felt that the Niners matchup could be a problem. There is work to be done from coaching to the players role on offense and too many penalties on the defense. Even if we had come up with a heroic win in the end, in my opinion, I didn’t see our team productive enough to go beyond another game. But, as a die hard fan, I’ll get my hopes up for next year. However, I’m just a few years younger than Jerry and the maybe next year time is of great concern.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Classless Cowboys fans........with Prescott joining in.

Dak Prescott praises Cowboys fans who threw bottles at officials: ‘Credit to them’
By Elizabeth Karpen
January 17, 2022 9:39am

Dak Prescott praises Cowboys fans who threw bottle

Dak Prescott had three words when asked about fans throwing bottles and debris at officials following the Cowboys’ wild-card round loss: “Credit to them.”

The Cowboys quarterback was asked about the rowdy fans, who rained litter onto the field at AT&T Stadium after the Cowboys fell to the 49ers, 23-17, during his postgame press conference on Sunday. Originally, Prescott was under the impression that the fans were throwing trash at the players, which he called “sad.”

“For people to react that way when you’re supposed to be a supporter and be with us through thick and thin, that’s tough,” Prescott said.

But when a reporter clarified that the fans were aiming for the officials, his tune changed completely.

“Credit to them, then,” Prescott said, to laughter from reporters.

The officiating crew faced scrutiny from Dallas fans after appearing to delay Prescott’s attempt to spike the ball with just seconds on the clock. Prescott ran the ball 17 yards with 14 seconds remaining and while he did spike it, the ball was not properly set for another play, ending the Cowboys’ 2021 campaign.

“The fans felt the same way as us,” Prescott said at the presser. “I guess that’s why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. I think everybody is upset with the way this thing played out.”

Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy also called out the officiating team for the way they handled the final plays of the game.

“I thought they would let these teams play today. That’s for them to answer,” McCarthy said.
Dak Prescott praised fans for throwing bottles at umpires.

Game officials reiterated that the umpire’s call was correct and that he was not interfering with the game, but rather following protocols.

“The umpire collided with the players as he was setting the ball because he was moving it to the proper spot,” referee Alex Kemp said.
Dak's a dunbazz

Trying to blame this on the officials. Hey Dak give yourself up 5 yds earlier and you don't have to worry about time.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Dak's a dunbazz

Trying to blame this on the officials. Hey Dak give yourself up 5 yds earlier and you don't have to worry about time.
And then handing the ball to the official when he caught up would have helped. And your Oline wouldn't be blocking him out