Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 NFL DRAFT

Miami is set up to make all sorts of moves. But they need the players as well in that first round.
Dolphins were turned down for #2 by Washington offering #18 and #26 as Miami wanted hold on to #5. Thinking was they wanted Tu'a and OT. They supposedly prefer Trifs but would accept Becton. If they were to get those two good job.

Also this afternoon Falcons turned down offer from Miami for #16.

Jags also turned down # 1.19 for Yannick Ngayoue although some think some sweetner will get that trade done.

Mucho compliments to Miami for not panicking and getting QB they allegedly wanted at #5.
Surprised no one posting on draft?

I think the Dolphins will regret the Tua pick. I don’t think anyone between #5 and #18 would have taken him.

Really surprised about both Herbert and Tua going this early. I don't have a comfortable feeling about Tua staying healthy. Arthritis in that hip may give him problems going forward. I'm rooting for him, though.

Watching that highlight montage of Herbert brought shades of Joe Flacco and Brock Osweiler to the forefront of my brain....I think he’s gonna be a bust imo.

Chargers also do t have an o-line to speak of...

I also find it kind of interesting that both the Dolphins and Chargers were content to let the draft come to them. Or the Lions was just asking too much for either team to jump up to #3.

Simmons is an OLB or a strong safety...I don’t think he has the quicks to play cb and I do t think his body can hold up at MLB. putting that dude anywhere else or all over the place is gonna mess him up.

Wirfs falling. Wonder how far he will fall. Laughed at people who said he would be first OT. His film just wasn’t that good. Hes going to get picked because of potential and his combine numbers but the other three were head and shoulders better.

The Raiders just drafted Bama's 3rd best WR. Gruden and Mayock should be on the draft show, not the draft room.

Wirfs falling. Wonder how far he will fall. Laughed at people who said he would be first OT. His film just wasn’t that good. Hes going to get picked because of potential and his combine numbers but the other three were head and shoulders better.
I agree but many had him as first OT. No shocks but interesting on Ruggs and Wirfs.

Back