Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 NFL DRAFT

A franchise qb is the fastest way back to contention.
Who is arguing this?

Maybe you see a QB in the upcoming draft that you'd like to take a shot on. If Nick does, I hope he takes the shot. But there were many shots taken on guys like Christian Ponder & That guy the Titans took that everyone knew was a longshot. Guys like Geno Smith who the "draftniks" were trying to talk into a top 10 pick.

Allen is not better than Cooks, sorry. I simply quoted about how he said the ol was trash as an example. The o line is trash and yet Herbert is a superbowl caliber qb. If they don't make it, its not because of him. How many games did Tyrod play to give he rookie to learn?

The point is they were a more complete team vs the Texans. To have this argument you have to see that you start comparing teams and looking at how many holes each team has to fill. The Texans have far more holes than the 2020 Chargers. Until you get there it makes no sense debating anything else. A team wins the game not an individual. The QB has more individual impact, yes, but if he has no weapons or defense then WTF is he doing out there? Just getting hit. Learning bad behaviors. It is a waste.

Visualize buying a Ferrari but waiting two years to able to have a home garage to park it in. In the mean time you only park it at the apartment complex you live in. It gets and scratches and it is exposed to weather. You don’t actually start driving/racing the car until 2 years later. You had two years of bad experience for that car. Instead you could have waited one year. You drive the same POS you have. You have one year less of damage and be racing it one year. That one year doesn’t sound like much, but you could avoid a tree branch falling on it, someone keying the car, or it get broken into.

Or nothing could happen. But living in an apartment complex that is rare.

This is all opinion. Mine vs yours. Nothing is right or wrong.

Back