Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 NFL Draft / Rounds 2 - 3

I think one of the takeaways from this draft, from a Texans standpoint, is what could have happened at 2.57. The Rams took Van Jefferson and the Jets took Denzel Mims two picks later. Will Cooks be better than these guys? I expect both to put up good numbers this season. At rookie prices.

Don't like the Eagles pick. Hurts wants to compete for the QB job, not a change of pace QB...the media trying to make it seem like a win for him but they must have forgotten he left Bama because he wasn't going to be able to compete for the job once they decided on Tua.
That pick was stupid. The Eagles have plenty of needs other than a backup QB. And Hurts will soon see that he's far from being able to compete for a NFL starting QB job.

According to reports, OB's anger on camera was directed at Detroit who evidently pulled out of a trade at the very last second. I'm kind of curious as to who OB had in mind with that pick.

Wow, did everyone go to bed and miss the Texans RD3-26-090 pick? Texans select OLB, Jonathan Greenard, Florida. 6-4 @ 263 lbs of solid athlete. Led the SEC last year with 9.5 sacks and 23 tackles for loss. He could very well replace Scarlett this season and shore up the LB'ing group.

SLB- Mercilus
WILL- Cunningham
MIKE- McKinney
JACK- Greenard

Nice Combine reviews.

Wow, did everyone go to bed and miss the Texans RD3-26-090 pick? Texans select OLB, Jonathan Greenard, Florida. 6-4 @ 263 lbs of solid athlete. Led the SEC last year with 9.5 sacks and 23 tackles for loss. He could very well replace Scarlett this season and shore up the LB'ing group.

SLB- Mercilus
WILL- Cunningham
MIKE- McKinney
JACK- Greenard

Nice Combine reviews.
I did go to bed early- had to be up early.

Did anyone else see OB get up from his desk cussing and looking angry?
Bill O’Brien “furious” over Lions backing out of a trade
the third round of the 2020 draft, cameras captured an angry reaction from Texans coach Bill O’Brien, who stormed away from his at-home setup.

Clearly O’Brian doesn’t have the temperament to be GM. It’s really apparent to me Kirby is Easterby World. He mitigates O’Brian and pumps Cal full of hot, meaningless air. But hey, congratulations Texans will have a first round pick next year, I’m calling a top 10 pick. Teams in division have improved greatly while Texans overpaid just to replace key free agent loss.
:stooges:

Clearly O’Brian doesn’t have the temperament to be GM. It’s really apparent to me Kirby is Easterby World. He mitigates O’Brian and pumps Cal full of hot, meaningless air. But hey, congratulations Texans will have a first round pick next year, I’m calling a top 10 pick. Teams in division have improved greatly while Texans overpaid just to replace key free agent loss.
:stooges:

Except they don't have a 1st round pick next year, nor a 2nd round pick.

SLB- Mercilus
WILL- Cunningham
MIKE- McKinney
JACK- Greenard

Nice Combine reviews.
Wish we could have unloaded McKinney moved Cunningham to Mike and drafted someone like Willie Gay at WILL

Back