Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2018 TT Mock Draft Selection Thread

(219) Patriots select DB Armani Watts out of Texas A&T. (he was still available? Hopefully I didn't screw up and draft a player already taken but I looked and looked for his name in the results thread. He's an absolute steal here.)

Have we lost interest before finishing the Texans 7th round pick?

Harding - No known relation to the ex-President
Ellerbee- Possibly too smart to work for the Texans
Karl Malone, Junior - Did a Houston sports fan actually make this suggestion? Maybe take Albert Pujols, JR next year?
Akins - Friend of BOB

Next voter that takes one of the above wins a free steak dinner at Saltgrass. If you bring someone that picks up the tab.

banging drum to hopefully get one pick right, Michael Joseph, CB 5-11 187. Reminds me of Bouye, both on and off the field priority free agent possibility.

Here is a clip of some underrated db’s (Duke Dawson taken 2nd rd). Evaluate and see who is still available that would fit as a Texan.

Might as well go Akins
Winner! Winner! Enjoy that steak dinner! Unless you're a vegetarian, and have a nice salad.

With pick#222, the Houston Texans Group Pick select Bill O'Brien's favorite TE: Jordan Akins - TE, Central Florida

Akins-Texans.001.jpeg

Okay, I'm outta here.

QUOTE="Lucky, post: 2817322, member: 145"]Could be the medical reports on his foot.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea that it was debilitating in nature.

Can we free for all the final picks? I've got he Jets pick ready to go and I'm pretty certain he isn't on anyone's list.

Back