Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

“The Texans Are Racist And Not A Real Organization” -Mainstream Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will DeMeco be a good head coach someday? I say, "yes." Do the Texans deserve him? Hell naw... Hopefully, a better opportunity comes along for Mr. Ryans, but I think the Texans have first dibs.
Because Demeco is a sure thing, right? I guess I’ll take your word for it and hold Demeco responsible if the Texans defense doesn’t look as good as his defense in SF. You know, since he’s that good and the “Texans don’t deserve him.” :rolleyes:

Brian Cushing played like an All-Pro with DeMeco Ryans playing at his side. Once DeMeco was traded to Philly, Cushing never played at that level again. Will DeMeco be a good head coach someday? I say, "yes." Do the Texans deserve him? Hell naw... Hopefully, a better opportunity comes along for Mr. Ryans, but I think the Texans have first dibs.

Demeco could see and knew how the offense was trying to attack multiple positions on the field. That's why he was given the leeway to make adjustments on the field so young. He got everyone lined up. He was moved inside and given those responsibilities early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back